Which brand of ATI 6950 2Gb will be on my order?.....

NilSatis

Bright Spark
.......just out of interest, for erm bios flashing purposes and mostly curiosity. Understand warranty and will give the card a good run as it is, but with the option to unlock 6970 shaders available on the 2gb cards, it may just be a bit too tempting after a while.

On another note have recently seen a couple of threads with people getting cards without the bios switch....doh!
Any opinions on doing this; I won't be offended lol? I have moderate GPU overclocking knowledge/ability although have read up on this and sounds relatively easy and with the added failsafe of the bios switch. Will post up results too if anyone is interested?

Gorman

Author Level
Most likely a Palit card, we dont guarantee any brand though as it depends what is in stock at the time.

Meds

Current stock is Palit, but as Gorman said above, this is not 100% guaranteed to be the model in your PC as sometimes we have to order in different brands to keep stock levels up.

Minsky

Most likely a Palit card, we dont guarantee any brand though as it depends what is in stock at the time.

Palit gtx 570 Sonic platinum? :) or reference?
p.s. I prefer any non-reference, is it possible?
Thanx.

Last edited:
I would be placing also my order on may 2011 as of now I'm lacking of budget couple of hundreds of pounds. Got 1.4k on me and expecting my budget to be 1.9k on may. Could you pls advice me what's the best for sli/xfire. Xfre 6950/6970 vs gtx 570 sli? Is there any chance you could forecast what brand would you have on stock by that time? Need to decide A.S.A.P ty

Meds

I would say it'll be a toss up between the HD 6970 CF & GTX570 Sli - I'd lean towards the GTX570 Sli but no doubt the HD6970's would beat it in some games/benchmarks.

The chances are the GTX570 would be Palit, the HD6970 I would take a guess at Powercolor but I obviously couldn't guarantee 100% until your order in May.

Tnx for the info. . I had done some research ,yes indeed 6970 has more power than 570 but I would take the route of nvidia coz I will play in 3d and I had the glass and acer gd245hd. . If you don't mind could you tell me what kind of palit is in you're stock of 570. . Much appreciated for a reply. . I configured the my prefered rig it reached approximately 1.75k. Looking forward for getting my order . . Can't wait anymore ^ . ^