Which wallpaper do you use

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I miss having a cat. People say dogs are the best but I disagree. Cats are sooo easy and great fun to play with. Also they can scratch you if you're not careful. I like this added danger.

Not true, i have a 1 year only cat and she hates me and my girlfriend, doens't come say hello unless you have food, doesn't like hugs and doesn't pur... unless hte dog is there, she follows him, loves him and plays with him purs for him

And whats worse is the dog doesn't care about the cat and just wants my attention its a vicious circle, or triangle.

Androcles

Rising Star
My old cat used to hide on the shelf behind the couch and pounce on your head randomly for the fun of it, he was a demon cat, but i miss im.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Mine likes to be around you but if you get too clingy he buggers off. He will rarely sit on us for any longer than a couple of minutes so we have to work even harder for his love! He's got a brilliant personality though.

Likes being one of the lads as well....

av6x.jpg

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Mine likes to be around you but if you get too clingy he buggers off. He will rarely sit on us for any longer than a couple of minutes so we have to work even harder for his love! He's got a brilliant personality though.

Likes being one of the lads as well....

av6x.jpg

LOL hes loving the footy

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Neither of my cats sit on our laps at all or cuddle up near us, but I still love having them and would prefer a cat to a dog any day, perhaps when there is only one cat they show more love to humans? Cairo especially doesn't like being picked up or anything, we just leave him be but he still appreciates getting fuss regularly, but since we got him he has never been completely comfortable. We got both of ours from a rescue home where they are taken when not treated properly. So we don't know what happened to them before

bigben

Master Poster
What do the pictures you linked have to do with skiing or motorbikes?

Hey, they are beautiful bikes.
How about these ones then? suzuki-gsxr-motorcycle-wallpaper.jpg191035.jpg (The skiing one is my current wallpaper)
To be fair, it is pretty hard to come across good pictures in the right resolution...

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Good lad Booz, I have that Walking Dead one as my phone wallpaper.

Definitely not biased at all seeing as I share Rick's surname...

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Nah I've tried to avoid them to be honest. I only started watching it as a friend at work recommended it and I loved it, watched the first season in a day. I've also heard the comics don't quite coincide with the TV episodes so I don't know how I'd manage that!

I've read the books though (I would highly recommend if you haven't yet got your hands on them). Still need to complete the game, I'd heard you shouldn't play the game before you've read the books as Lily is completely different in them but that shouldn't be a problem now!