Why can't I cancel my order?

Acterveld

I recently ordered and it's in the 'Processing' stage, however, I forgot to select the overclocked option (and thermal paste). I went to go and cancel my current pending order as the site instructions say, but at the bottom of the 'show' menu there is no order to cancel.

I've emailed them regarding the situation but was just wondering if there's an easier way?

Thanks! Any help would be appreciated.

Rakk

The Awesome
As soon as it goes into pre-production you can cancel it via the website.
The best way however, is probably just to give them a call on Tuesday morning and you can probably just get them to change it for you instead of having to cancel and reorder.

Rakk

The Awesome
Cheers guys, would I also be able to do so through live chat Tuesday? Or is phoning them the quickest solution.
It may be easier to sort out over the phone, also I think the live chat is only done once all the phone calls are answered

You're getting slow Rakk :)
I had to type more words than you! And my typing is terrible anyways
Also I was replying to someone in the game I play as well, no good at multi-tasking :)

Acterveld

I tried the Amend Order but due to me not ordering an OC'd system anyway it doesn't give me the option, and there's no point having a 2600k and not overclocking it :p Plus I want the good thermal paste haha.

I'll live chat them on Tuesday if they haven't read my email by then. Thanks for your help guys!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I have created a sub order on the system for you. All you need to do now is login and pay the difference (£9) :)