Wi-fi and Bluetooth not working!

RogWal

Silver Level Poster
Hello @LeeClarke. Are you able to post the spec of your PC - it makes it easier to troubleshoot knowing the exact components in your system.

I assume that you uninstalled the drivers via Device Manager? If so, are you able to see the Bluetooth/wifi adapters if you set Device Manager to show hidden devices:

1608993928374.png

RogWal

Silver Level Poster
Did you check to see if the Bluetooth/Wifi adapters were present if Device Manager was set to show hidden devices?

Bhuna50

Author Level
Lee. Best to stick to just one thread as it’s the same problem otherwise you will only get told to do things you might have already tried.

What got it working last time? What happened / have you run since then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeeClarke

hi. Sorry. I though the other thread may have been closed. I’m not sure how it was fixed. It was on a screen that said something like ‘wi-fi’ not connected, search network’ it then found the router.
ive uninstalled driver and tried to find them but nothing appears.
ive run network diagnostics and nothing.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Have you opened the machine and checked the WiFi card is securely fitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gavras

Master Poster
likely different WiFi cards, however the AX200 has a green power light.

Does yours have a power light of some description?

(potentially its data as well but I am plugged in at moment lol).

LeeClarke

Hi. You can’t plug straight into wifi card.
My son has just been downloading a game and half way through the wifi and Bluetooth have come on!
We haven’t done anything else to it. Must be a dodgy card if it keeps coming on and off???

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi. You can’t plug straight into wifi card.
My son has just been downloading a game and half way through the wifi and Bluetooth have come on!
We haven’t done anything else to it. Must be a dodgy card if it keeps coming on and off???
Yeah it's sounding that way< i think best bet is to contact PCS when they open and get them to send you a replacement, and I'd point them in the direction of this thread as well