Wifi Signal Issues

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I would actually remove the Wireless card. The motherboard you have chosen is the AX201 variant of Wifi. Actually a step up over the AX200. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but it's a shame you didn't ask for advice before purchasing as there are many aspects of the build that we would have gone in a different direction with. Not that anything is wrong, it definitely isn't, you just didn't get the best value for money and purchasing Wifi twice compounds this.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Oh, to add. You're looking for the aerial that looks like a shark fin for the motherboard. The Antennae are for the Wireless card.

EdwardH

Bronze Level Poster
They’ve got a contract with them. Maybe it used to be better, couldn’t say.
Just tried the antennas and it is fully working now thank you so much just one last question there was a black mesh looking thing on the bottom of my case but it came off and didn’t look attached was that just packaging or something I need

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just tried the antennas and it is fully working now thank you so much just one last question there was a black mesh looking thing on the bottom of my case but it came off and didn’t look attached was that just packaging or something I need
It was likely a mesh grid to keep out dust. If you can upload a photo?

EdwardH

Bronze Level Poster
Dust filter for the PSU intake I would guess?
Yes that’s what it looks like but not quite sure how to keep it on as I said it was just loose on the bottom of my pc. Also there is a rather annoying flashing light on the top of my case by the mic and headphone Jacks and constantly flashes while pc is in use anyway to turn that off?

D

Deleted member 17413

Do you mean the bit where theres a stack of disks mark in the case?

D

Deleted member 17413

It will have a connection in the back of it... you should be able to physically disconnect, but it shows drive activity

D

Deleted member 17413

I dont know your case, so no idea how easy thats going to be..
Or if its a good idea to do it.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Use a small slither of black electrical tape, remove for fault finding :D

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Use a small slither of black electrical tape, remove for fault finding :D
9bb670ae3bdb8ce69aeabc3400dd4019.jpg