Hi All,

Thought I'd share some pic's

IMG_3350-2.jpg

IMG_3392-2.jpg

IMG_3414-2.jpg

SteveB

Gold Level Poster
Hi Guy's,

Very good pengipete yes all taken at Woburn Safari park, I shot about 200 photo's and these are a few of about 20 good ones

Great day out if you haven't been or even if you have! I paid a little extra for the off road with guide experience as this allows for better photo opportunities

Just need to find time to work on the not so good ones

Nemesis

:D
very nice pics

im a total failure at photography i cant even hold the camera steady (my hands shake like theyre hypothermic)

did you get any photos of Bongo antelopes?? they are pretty neat!

shades

Silver Level Poster
Nice pics. Particularly like the last wolf one. Clone out the distraction on the right hand side and you've got a stunner. What camera/lens did you use?

Last edited:

SteveB

Gold Level Poster
Nice pics. Particularly like the last wolf one. Clone out the distraction on the right hand side and you've got a stunner. What camera/lens did you use?

Thanks Shades, Yes will def remove the crows from the background once I get some time,
On the day I used a Canon 20D with a Canon 70-200mm 2.8 & a Canon 300mm prime f4 and occasionally an extention, Iv upgraded my body to 7D now and can't wait to get some time off work

shades

Silver Level Poster
Wow. I'm jealous of that kit! Puts my measly little D80 to shame. Thought I'd share what is probably the "wildlife" shot I'm most proud of. Actually taken with my D50 and Sigma 105 macro.

fly_02.jpg

SteveB

Gold Level Poster
Wow thats an awesome shot, Got any more macro shots?

I'd like to do some macro myself so I might give you a shout for some tips if thats ok