Will my laptop arrive this week, by friday 30th??

El Wayneo

Silver Level Poster
Hi,

Looking for some help from someone at PCS, would rather not ring an 0844 number and last time i did before i ordered i got given duff info anyway, so.

Anyway, i'd like to know if my laptop will be here by the end of this week, friday 30th march, as i'm on holiday the week after so won't be in and i rather need the laptop for when i go away.

Order number is 451016, its still in pre-production after 9 working days and 13 real days, when i ordered the average time was 9 days and it says 5 - 7 on the order site.

So if someone could get back to me on here please whether i'll get it by friday or not please, as i really need it to go away with and if it looks like i won't then i'll have to cancel the order tomorrow as thats the last of the 14 days i have to cancel the finance option and i'll have to buy something from elsewhere.

Thanks very much.

Maestro

you dont have to call, you can use livechat or log into your account and send an email to order tracking etc. The forums are not an order tracking tool :)

P.S You can cancel your order at any time and upto 7 days after you receive your order ( so long as its in an re-saleable and as new condition).

Last edited:

El Wayneo

Silver Level Poster
managed to chat to a nice man called paul who says it'll be with me by the end of the week, so thanks.

Alleviated my concerns after reading some of the other threads on people waiting ages.

Thanks.