Will this run games

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
no dont make that big of a drop, the 550 ti is a very good card and as far as i know, the 450 is a long way off of it, like i said before you could always get really cheap keyboard and mouse from tesco.. they are pretty good as well, i used to use mine all the time and you can click pretty fast on it too, havent got a keyboard from there though, you could also get windows 7 elsewhere for a slightly lower price, although not really that much

Yes but i am staring 6 Form soon so i dont want a pc that has epic graphics and i dont play on it that much, i just want a pc that can run games on good settings and not be to expensive.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
There really isnt a huge difference between the cards tbh. The main difference is the noise level since it is an older generation card and probably power consumption too.

here is a comparison between the two cards. LINK Remember there are two 450's in the diagrams, one is clocked at same speeds as the 550 ti the other is standard clocks. You want to look at the standard clocks.