will you stock these? :P

NMEBowen

Master Poster
Side-Doors-Closed.jpg
hahahaha

Flucky

Are they the cases used for 4-way SLI? Seen a few 4-way machines and they're just big glass cubes lol

NMEBowen

Master Poster
its lego and no its not 4 way sli infact i dont belive it has any gfx cards apart from the onboard but it does have 3 motherboards all running from 1 custom psu,

NMEBowen

Master Poster
ops mistake heres to total parts list:
3X Sandy Bridge 2600k CPUs
3x Thermaltake Frio Cpu Coolers
3X Asus P8P67 Micro atx motherboards
1x Antec 1200 HCP Power Supply
2x Corsair SSD (System 1/Workstation)
1x Mushkin SSD (System 2/Touchscreen)
1x WD HD (System 3/Folding Only)
3X DDR3 for each system
8x Aerocool 140mm Case Fans
1x Metric Crapload of Lego Bricks (Technically it was about 2,000pcs)

if your interested in reading more theres a total build infor here: http://www.totalgeekdom.com/ should be the 1st post

Flucky

lmao only just looked at it in any kind of detail, was completely oblivious it's made of lego. Brilliant.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
there are smaller versions flying about on the net but i thought this was so stupidly ott i had to post it

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Tbh a small version of this case would probably be a very 'cool' thing to have for young kids
Yes. Who wouldn't want their child dismantling their pc case with a GTX590 in it for it to all snap and shed a tear before setting on fire.... I keed

NMEBowen

Master Poster
indeed if you have kids about you may want to superglue the blocks together or you may find your kid had turned you 2000 pound pc into a dragon or a robot

UndeadJack

Master Poster
indeed if you have kids about you may want to superglue the blocks together or you may find your kid had turned you 2000 pound pc into a dragon or a robot

or you have a dirty child and your HAF X design lego case has turned into a diorama of 'Bender' from futurama with the GPU used as a beer bottle or "fireman"

NMEBowen

Master Poster
going back to another post, someone asked about what do you remember about your childhood i thing most remember lego :D

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I really fancy digging out some of my old lego and building a case now, although it will be all multicoloured... :/