will you stock these? :P

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Yeh still be fun though, id make slots for fans and drive bays as well

Man im really considering this now i got it alo figured out although im not sure i have enough

Off to toys r us it is

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Yeh still be fun though, id make slots for fans and drive bays as well

Man im really considering this now i got it alo figured out although im not sure i have enough

Off to toys r us it is

A guy made one and he had to make loads of custom bits not using lego as it was so heavy it couldn't even support itself let alone the internals he would add

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I have an old small mobo i couldnuse and id build it to the size of my old case, once every few bricks ill have a gap for optimal cooling :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Oh yeh, ill pull the ones out of the case if i can i remember it looking like a 5.25 thing but it was dedicated to the i/o probably hard to remove

It wont look very professional if i end up doing it, and ill need to buy a few things if i want it towork, ie new ram and PSU (i ripped apart PSU thinking i wouldnt use it again :/)

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Oh yeh, ill pull the ones out of the case if i can i remember it looking like a 5.25 thing but it was dedicated to the i/o probably hard to remove

It wont look very professional if i end up doing it, and ill need to buy a few things if i want it towork, ie new ram and PSU (i ripped apart PSU thinking i wouldnt use it again :/)

Lol i doubt it would