Wireless signal?

Corfate

Author Level
I am indeed! :)

However, the homeplugs cost £60, and i also got a Wireless Card to try and fix it first time £23.. So it's added another £83 onto the PC.. But yeah, im happy still! :D

Edit; i would have needed the Wireless Card anyway, incase i need it for the future or whatever :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I am indeed! :)

However, the homeplugs cost £60, and i also got a Wireless Card to try and fix it first time £23.. So it's added another £83 onto the PC.. But yeah, im happy still! :D

Edit; i would have needed the Wireless Card anyway, incase i need it for the future or whatever :)

yeah i went for the wireles card just incase its needed in the future, rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it!

Corfate

Author Level
Indeed! :D

Just going through the process of installing my games, and transfering my iTunes across... 42.55GB of stuff on iTunes.. Looks like it'll be an all nighter for my computer!

harzo

Silver Level Poster
Indeed! :D

Just going through the process of installing my games, and transfering my iTunes across... 42.55GB of stuff on iTunes.. Looks like it'll be an all nighter for my computer!

Hi mate

Quick question....if I download iTunes on my new PC will all my iPhone apps sync to the new PC? I am not sure how this works....

My laptop is broken so I can't transfer all the data across by cable! :(

PokerFace

Banned
Hi mate

Quick question....if I download iTunes on my new PC will all my iPhone apps sync to the new PC? I am not sure how this works....

My laptop is broken so I can't transfer all the data across by cable! :(

harzo, you might be better off starting a new thread for this question. Give it a appropriate title and you'll probably get quicker replies. Cheers.

sandram

Hi Corfate, did you ever resolve your wireless problem? I am having a similar problem at the moment and still trying to work it out, the only difference I can see is I have a new router and a new edimax network card. If you managed to resolve your problem then maybe the answer would work for me too, if you did not then I will let you know when I come up with an answer (if I do)