Worst delivery ever

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Grrrr, its in France
sacre-300x291.jpg

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Going the long way round then.
The problem is that because of COVID and all the travel restrictions, there are very few commercial passenger flights moving. They are the prime vehicle for international packages. I suspect that even though companies like FedEx and DHL have their own cargo planes for long-haul, for inter-Europe deliveries they have to put packages on whichever flights are available to get it (eventually) to its destination.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Allow the french to have their coffee-croissant breakfast first :D
(That's so cliché, but ... XD)

Yep same here, status moved to 'In Transit' around midnight but no updates this morning 😞
I’m waiting for my pc to come I live In Dublin Ireland and it’s in France too😭 said at 9pm that it has departed from FedEx location in Charles De Gaulle so hopefully it arrives Thursday or Friday

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I checked in at Heathrow once and said "I'm going to Washington DC but I'd like my luggage to go to Moscow". The clerk said "I'm sorry sir but we can't do that". I calmly replied "well you did last month!"....
I've been through Heathrow twice (to Cyprus and then back a week or so later) and Heathrow lost my wheelchair twice...so they certainly can give that kind of "service"! :ROFLMAO:

I’m waiting for my pc to come I live In Dublin Ireland and it’s in France too😭 said at 9pm that it has departed from FedEx location in Charles De Gaulle so hopefully it arrives Thursday or Friday
Okay so update: as of 11pm it got shipped from France BACK TO WHERE IT WAS IN ENGLAND BEFORE IT GOT TO FRANCE??? it’s now currently in Stansted GB

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Okay so update: as of 11pm it got shipped from France BACK TO WHERE IT WAS IN ENGLAND BEFORE IT GOT TO FRANCE??? it’s now currently in Stansted GB
Sort of one night break. I'm jealous!

I think what seems to be happening sometimes is moving packages around just simply to free up warehouse space. So some crazy tracking info results.

Best bet for some sanity would be to set yourself a target date/time - and stop checking the tracking info until then - although I am firmly in the camp of tracking addict and know just how hard that would be to do!

Sort of one night break. I'm jealous!

I think what seems to be happening sometimes is moving packages around just simply to free up warehouse space. So some crazy tracking info results.

Best bet for some sanity would be to set yourself a target date/time - and stop checking the tracking info until then - although I am firmly in the camp of tracking addict and know just how hard that would be to do!
I wish I could stop checking but I can’t help myself. Every twenty minutes I’m refreshing😭but no it said estimated delivery was supposed to be today but it obviously hasn’t came so I’m just hoping it gets here before the weekend