Worst delivery ever

cdileera

Any joy folks?
Still saying it's only left France for me... I was talking to someone on the online chat who said mine had arrived in the UK and should head to Ireland today pending customs clearance, and that my tracking info should update 'shortly'. It's been at the same status since about 5am though so not sure why it's so slow to update.

Impatience is definitely getting the better of me, was really hoping it would be here before the weekend.

MarcMorrow138

Still saying it's only left France for me... I was talking to someone on the online chat who said mine had arrived in the UK and should head to Ireland today pending customs clearance, and that my tracking info should update 'shortly'. It's been at the same status since about 5am though so not sure why it's so slow to update.

Impatience is definitely getting the better of me, was really hoping it would be here before the weekend.
My patience have vanished, this is the 3rd weekend of wondering if it will arrive on time

It got shipped to Dublin this morning but now it says “Clearance Delay”. Tried calling FedEx but was on hold for an hour and tried to live chat but the girl said a senior operator will email me within 24hours to explain to me what’s going on or something so I really don’t know when I’ll be getting my pc:(

MarcMorrow138

I thought they were sent to France for customs reasons but obviously not if @Lawless107 order is with customs in Dublin. You gotta wonder what the hell the point is in sending them from Stansted to France and Back again.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I thought they were sent to France for customs reasons but obviously not if @Lawless107 order is with customs in Dublin. You gotta wonder what the hell the point is in sending them from Stansted to France and Back again.
Does that even make sense? Why sending a package to France first if it has to go in Ireland 😂

Does that even make sense? Why sending a package to France first if it has to go in Ireland 😂
Hahahaha I know literally went on a nice little day trip to France, makes no sense to me but it went from Stansted > France > back to Stansted and then to Dublin where I live and now it says Clearance delay so I haven’t a clue what’s going on. Expected delivery was Wednesday so I’m just hoping I get it tomorrow or Saturday if fedex deliver Saturday

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hahahaha I know literally went on a nice little day trip to France, makes no sense to me but it went from Stansted > France > back to Stansted and then to Dublin where I live and now it says Clearance delay so I haven’t a clue what’s going on. Expected delivery was Wednesday so I’m just hoping I get it tomorrow or Saturday if fedex deliver Saturday
I really hope you do man as I know it can be frustrating to wait and not knowing what's going on... Since Brexit all shipments that go through customs are hell at the moment, I know friends who had some packages from UK (not a computer) stuck in customs for over a month

I really hope you do man as I know it can be frustrating to wait and not knowing what's going on... Since Brexit all shipments that go through customs are hell at the moment, I know friends who had some packages from UK (not a computer) stuck in customs for over a month
Don’t be saying that to me if I’ve to wait a month I’ll cause murder

Lmao I don't think this applies to you or to anyone else of us waiting with FedEx since FedEx clears it all with customs :)

BTW, is that why your name is "Lawless"? 😂
Hahahahah no unfortunately not it’s actually my second name believe it or not but I guess you could go with that😂

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
I’ll cause murder
I love the idea of 'causing' murder! You don't actually commit it I guess, so you get all the killing but without the responsibility? Clever!

During our lockdown home schooled English classes, I have developed the efficiency of my threats to my kids. Lately, I am have been telling them that if they don't behave, I will verb their nouns and then they will be adjective. But I think I will add causing murder to my aresenal now too. Give them something to think about! (y)

I love the idea of 'causing' murder! You don't actually commit it I guess, so you get all the killing but without the responsibility? Clever!

During our lockdown home schooled English classes, I have developed the efficiency of my threats to my kids. Lately, I am have been telling them that if they don't behave, I will verb their nouns and then they will be adjective. But I think I will add causing murder to my aresenal now too. Give them something to think about! (y)
When you say “Causing murder” over here in Ireland it just means that you’re going to basically start an argument or get into a confrontation I suppose NOT actually cause real murders hahaha

ojmck22

Bronze Level Poster
It got shipped to Dublin this morning but now it says “Clearance Delay”. Tried calling FedEx but was on hold for an hour and tried to live chat but the girl said a senior operator will email me within 24hours to explain to me what’s going on or something so I really don’t know when I’ll be getting my pc:(
i have more good news for you, a week or two ago someone who bought from PCS had their PC waiting to go through customs for a few days. so yours could end up being the same. theres long delays at customs recently

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
i have more good news for you, a week or two ago someone who bought from PCS had their PC waiting to go through customs for a few days. so yours could end up being the same. theres long delays at customs recently
It's a bit of a travesty unfortunately to say the least.

I really would love to know why they ship to france first, it's just bonkers.

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
When you say “Causing murder” over here in Ireland it just means that you’re going to basically start an argument or get into a confrontation I suppose NOT actually cause real murders hahaha
I'm in Ireland too but it's not a phrase I've heard before! Perhaps it's the twisted branches of my utterly confused family tree getting in the way of my native vernacular though.......