Yeeeeah obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corfate

Author Level
I know this has nothing to do with SOPA etc, but it's to do with Obama and i found it hilarious.

sQILh.jpg

TheKeir

Bright Spark
Haha :p cool pictures, never seen that meme before.

Did you know, on 18th January there is going to be an internet strike, to protest against SOPA? Wikipedia, Blogger, Reddit, FailBlog, Minecraft, Mozilla and others, will be replaced with a message about how SOPA needs to be stopped.

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
lol its ashame someone like google or facebook dont take part in that

They may even take part, if google do it, they will have a massive impact, they could very easily involve it in their name in their search page like they do on special occasions.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Google have apparently threatened to blackout for a day. Read it on Engadget I think or one of the Gawker blogs

TheKeir

Bright Spark
That will be interesting! I am guessing they will just change their logos right?

Their entire site will be replaced with a message about how SOPA needs to be stopped. Read the full thing here: http://sopastrike.com/

(I'm a loyal member of Demand Progress, the campaign which is organising this and has been fighting against this act for many months now.)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
its gonna be hard that day if there is no google, ill need to do some intense revision that day as well

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
id say an hour would be a good time becuase most people wouldnt notice it for 2 and a half minutes, just looking at the full list, its huge, will PCS be willing (just the forum of course) it may not be for UK but it would affect us

Status
Not open for further replies.