Zen 3 Tracking thread (5900x/5950x)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I would take a pinch of salt with that as they told me when I changed they were due some at end of Feb and another batch at start of March. I don't think they really know.
They don't know. If you read the stickies, the PCS admins have specifically said numerous times that they can't give any estimates at the moment because expected shipments either don't turn up or only part orders arrive. It's been that way for over a year. We've posted about it repetitively but people choose not to listen.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Edit: forget it, not worth the hassle.
@RICH74 to answer your question you so quickly deleted, when there’s an update, the stickies will be updated. Nothing has changed. The world is still reeling with regards to tech stocks.
It’s mainstream news and in the papers and on news channels often. You’d have to be living under a rock not to know the situation by now.

JLM

Working day 43. Just received an email. Now in building. :)

Cooler Master H500 ARGB - go
5900x - go
RX6800XT - go
ROG STRIX X570-F - go
32 GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200 MHz - go
SEAGATE BARRACUDA 120 SSD, 1 TB - go
2 TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3,5 inch HDD - go
1 TB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2 - go
CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES MODULAR 80 PLUS - go
Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM - go

All systems go for launch. (y)

GQgqVFq.gif

We have lift off. ;)

RICH74

Bronze Level Poster
@RICH74 to answer your question you so quickly deleted, when there’s an update, the stickies will be updated. Nothing has changed. The world is still reeling with regards to tech stocks.
It’s mainstream news and in the papers and on news channels often. You’d have to be living under a rock not to know the situation by now.
That's fine - it wasn't a case of deleting it straight away it was the case of the text in my edit, its not worth going over.

SioN

This is an info from other company about amd ryzen 500, that seems to confirm new amd batch release by end of this month/begging of the next...

I am awaiting for the 5950X for few weeks now so hopefully my wait will be ending soon!
How many days are you in pre-production and what graphics card did you choose?

gohan2091

Bronze Level Poster
I'm day 34. 5950x, Crosshair VIII Hero, 6700 xt. Was told on live chat today that the CPU is out of stock. Nothing was mentioned about the motherboard being out of stock to me.

HRL

Think anyone waiting on a 5950X is probably all they are still waiting on.

Rarer then a hen’s teeth at present. :(

Meant to be some more coming in the next 2 weeks but we shall see.

I’ve given up looking at my order as it’s just depressing.

EDIT: Just looked, “only” at 52 working days.

RobertCrentis146

Think anyone waiting on a 5950X is probably all they are still waiting on.

Rarer then a hen’s teeth at present. :(

Meant to be some more coming in the next 2 weeks but we shall see.

I’ve given up looking at my order as it’s just depressing.

EDIT: Just looked, “only” at 52 working days.
I downgraded to a 5900x because of this

UberJase

I'm on 52 working days with 5950X/3090. I was told when I phoned last Friday that the CPU was in stock and there was no ETA on the 3090.

HRL

I'm on 52 working days with 5950X/3090. I was told when I phoned last Friday that the CPU was in stock and there was no ETA on the 3090.

Seems unlikely as I am on the same 52 days but already have my GPU in hand. Pretty sure it’s still the CPU we’re both waiting on.

vinox28

I'm on 52 working day as well with 5950x/6800xt.
I called PCS last week and was told that there will be a delivery of 5950x early April, however there is a long waiting list. I would expect only people at the front of the queue to receive it.
On the other hand, there is only about 100 orders placed with 6800xt, but there is sadly no ETA for new 6800xt cards.