Zen 3 Tracking thread (5900x/5950x)

Ungaro87

Ah well, seems like it will be yet another long weekend til Monday... How the hell does a person start hating weekends?
By being lockdown up for months every week where weekend are pointless. Then finally deciding to buy a gaming PC only to be forced to see those working days not move on Saturday and Sunday.

TheSabro

I wonder if there will be a shipment this week, it is supposed to but who knows... hopefully they have enough RTX 3070s so I can finally get my PC (34 working days of wait time)

Whoop! In testing.

Here's what I am upgrading from... I think I may notice a difference.

Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™ i7-2700k Quad Core (3.50GHz, 8MB Cache) + HD Graphics
Motherboard
ASUS® P8Z68-V/GEN3: PCI-E 3.0 READY, SLI, CROSSFIREX
Memory (RAM)
16GB SAMSUNG DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz (4 X 4GB)
Graphics Card
2GB AMD RADEON™ HD6950 - 2 DVI,HDMI,2 mDP - DX® 11, Eyefinity 4 Capable
1st Storage Drive
2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD2002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

SilkShadow23

Bronze Level Poster
Whoop! In testing.

Here's what I am upgrading from... I think I may notice a difference.

Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™ i7-2700k Quad Core (3.50GHz, 8MB Cache) + HD Graphics
Motherboard
ASUS® P8Z68-V/GEN3: PCI-E 3.0 READY, SLI, CROSSFIREX
Memory (RAM)
16GB SAMSUNG DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz (4 X 4GB)
Graphics Card
2GB AMD RADEON™ HD6950 - 2 DVI,HDMI,2 mDP - DX® 11, Eyefinity 4 Capable
1st Storage Drive
2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD2002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)
How many days? And congrats

avnpir

Bronze Level Poster
Day 72, the waiting continues. did manage to call PCS first time in 2021, they said I'm close and could be included in the next batch that comes in. Didn't really help my case, I have made several changes to my storage, memory, PSU and cooling system since so not sure if the changes have pushed me further back in the line.

SilkShadow23

Bronze Level Poster
Any idea how many cpus they received in the last delivery? I suspect they got gobbled up.

Anyone who has their pc using a gtx 1080 btw? What kind of performance are you getting in ultra modded Skyrim, guild wars 2 and Valorant? Assuming they are games that you play.

Otone

Gold Level Poster
Day 72, the waiting continues. did manage to call PCS first time in 2021, they said I'm close and could be included in the next batch that comes in. Didn't really help my case, I have made several changes to my storage, memory, PSU and cooling system since so not sure if the changes have pushed me further back in the line.
What spec are you after? 5900x and 3090/80 ?