Zen 3 Tracking thread (5900x/5950x)

are the e-mail updates reliable for anyone ? I was meant to go into build 2 weeks ago but it keeps getting pushed every time I get a new 5 day update.

Sirius2188

I spoke to customer service, the queue is automated and the man I spoke to was unsure as to why someone on a lower day count than me had gone into build before me as everything I need for my build is in stock :unsure::unsure::unsure: He's going to take it up with his manager

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
After 2 weeks of building and testing and re-building, apparently the fresh build doesn't explode each time!!! PCS told me today that three motherboards were destroyed trying to build my spec LOL :p

Hopefully dispatched tomorrow....
ROFL!!! What on earth have you ordered? You order the Giant RTX Titan of God paired with a Ryzen 2021 9999GT???

well done on remaining so patient, hats off to you!

After 2 weeks of building and testing and re-building, apparently the fresh build doesn't explode each time!!! PCS told me today that three motherboards were destroyed trying to build my spec LOL :p

That's when you know you've got a beast

NoddyPirate

Grand Master

OMG! I just checked Northern Power and this shows up! All explained now with your update!

Power Cut.jpg

Supahero

Sounds scary, what build you have?

RICH74

Bronze Level Poster

Something doesn’t sound good. Mitigated the fault or fixed it though? That’s the question.

rajadd

Silver Level Poster
ROFL!!! What on earth have you ordered? You order the Giant RTX Titan of God paired with a Ryzen 2021 9999GT???

well done on remaining so patient, hats off to you!

I think it's just a standard order!! Please see below...

I'm on 47 working days and it's now AWAITING DISPATCH!!! 🎉🎊

CaseCORSAIR OBSIDIAN SERIES™ 500D SE CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.8GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (4 x 8GB)
Graphics Card24GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 - HDMI, DP
1st Storage DriveNOT REQUIRED
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W)
2nd M.2 SSD Drive1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingCorsair H115i RGB PLATINUM Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal PasteSTANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
LED Lighting2x 50cm ARGB LED Strip
Extra Case Fans1x Corsair LL120 RGB LED Fan
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT (Wi-Fi NOT INCLUDED)
Wireless Network CardWIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options2 PORT (2 x TYPE A) USB 3.1 PCI-E CARD + STANDARD USB PORTS
Operating SystemWindows 10 Professional 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [MUP-00003]
Operating System LanguageUnited Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery MediaWindows 10 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Unlimited Downloads from Online Account
Office SoftwareFREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-VirusNO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
BrowserGoogle Chrome™
Warranty3 Year Platinum Warranty (3 Year Collect & Return, 3 Year Parts, 3 Year labour)