Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
I'm thinking about getting a server for cs agian.

I known most of us haven't played it but What's maps would people be interested in?

Flucky

I'm thinking about getting a server for cs agian.

I known most of us haven't played it but What's maps would people be interested in?

Ooo do, I'd be willing to stick a few quid in if you want.

Haven't played CSS in so long I'm afraid of starting at noob level again :( takes ages to get back up to peak skill level.

(PS I love Italy, don't know if any of you used to play on the Teesside servers back in the day?)

Keedar

Expert
Guys i just pre ordered steam version of CS:GO.How i can get and play beta?I cant download the game :/

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
Ive got the same problem, i thought it was going to start at 6pm and its now 5 past!!!! i just cant wait any longer

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Also will throw a few quid in. Also waiting for the BETA. Also love de_dust. Also love de_italy. Also love cs_office. Also hope they bring VIP back. Also I used to play the Teesside servers every now and again. That is all!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
well i use to run a scoutz v knives, gungame turbo and office 24/7 (theres somethign about that map that gets my pan.... nvm

gungame was the most popular followed by scoutz v knives...

need to find out if the new version of gungame is worth it

and where is the *********** beta

Flucky

Tbh my favourite server ever was one that just rotated a few of the better maps, with nothing changed. Towards the end of CSS I found it impossible to find a normal server like that with any decent amount of players. My second favouritest evaar was a WCS server, think it was called FaNg Gaming or summit. Wuz awesum.

By the way, been looking at some CSGO videos and every weapon seems very... chunky?
Also not a fan of K/D ratio being shown as that is the ultimate statwhore/camp orgy commencer.

Apart from that I can't wait to get in and get some spraying n' praying done.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
its out and its pretty good!!!

so guys what maps do you want on the server?

so far office and dust 2 are a must :p

actually ima just get them all till we decide that they're rubbish