Well I ordered on Friday and now it's time to play waiting game :)

SlickShoes

I am still in building, 3 working days so far, hope I get it by next weekend as it will have been 3 full weeks then since ordering!

Bvenged

Dispatched this morning, 28th Jan, 16th working day. SO damn excited!

There's a chance I could get it tomorrow, right?

Rakk

The Awesome

Presuming you are in the mainland UK (and didnt have to pay extra for delivery cos of where you are), yes you should get it tomorrow

Niem

Enthusiast

Yay, enjoy :)
Mine was dispatched Saturday so I'm presuming ill get it tomorrow but I've not had an email about it. Got my tracking number on my orders but its coming up on DPD with nothing at the moment. I'm guessing it will update tonight/tomorrow morning?

Bvenged

Yay, enjoy :)
Mine was dispatched Saturday so I'm presuming ill get it tomorrow but I've not had an email about it. Got my tracking number on my orders but its coming up on DPD with nothing at the moment. I'm guessing it will update tonight/tomorrow morning?

Yeah, my tracking order's the same. I'm just going to assume that DPD haven't scanned it through yet; probably still in transit between PCS and a depot/logistics centre/wherever. I'm sure it'll pop up on PCS and DPD's sites when it's passed through a changeover and is on its way to your home.

- special mentions to my awesome on-the-spot logistics terminology.

Niem

Enthusiast
Mines updated on the DPD site now saying In Transit and Estimated Delivery for tomorrow :)

Bvenged

I got a text saying the same thing too. It was also asking if I wanted to rearrange. No thank you :D

SlickShoes

I'll be crying into my cereal as I enter my 5th day of building and you are all gaming like happy campers! I badly want to play games above 720p on my TV!

SlickShoes

Mine has now shipped! I can't seem to do anything with the tracking number yet, can't decide if I should take tomorrow or friday off work!?

Rakk

The Awesome
Mine has now shipped! I can't seem to do anything with the tracking number yet, can't decide if I should take tomorrow or friday off work!?
If it has been dispatched today it should be with you tomorrow (unless you are somewhere where you had to pay extra for delivery), the DPD tracking won't work til the package has been logged in at the Leeds DPD depot, which often is not til the evening when the driver gets back there.

scoboy

I read somewhere that delivery pickup is 3pm, so it's probably not heading out today.

I got an email saying mine had been built yesterday and is in testing (account orders still shows in building though - on 2nd day of building, 10th day of production in total). Hoping it gets here soon! :)