Well I ordered on Friday and now it's time to play waiting game :)

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Oops I did mean 'is'! My bad. And yea mines got 2 usb 3.0 slots on the top, as well as 2 standard slots, and another on the front, and a load of SD slots, and 2 standard usb on the back. And a weird hard drive tray on the top x) Great case.

Chriso

Gold Level Poster
Gogo PCS you can do testing!:taz: on 8th day here and it's due to go into testing :) beat that 9 day bracket :S.

SlickShoes

I both love and hate the fact I can see my order progressing every step of the way, I cannot stop myself from checking it every hour! argh! hope your machine is with you soon!

Scotch

Gold Level Poster
Nice :)
What day did yours start being built? I'm on my 4th working day in Pre-production.

Processed Date

07-01-2013

Pre-Production Date

08-01-2013

Build Date

16-01-2013

So hoping just hoping its goes into test tomorrow as i dont have OS may be quicker then send on fri or sat so i can get by sat or sunday just so i can play games from mon-fri as i dont live at home with my gaming pc anymore :*(

Chriso

Gold Level Poster
Got an email from PCS saying my PC would be delivered on this Monday? I cannot see how that would be possible with this weather?

steaky360

Got an email from PCS saying my PC would be delivered on this Monday? I cannot see how that would be possible with this weather?

PCS will only be quoting the delivery time provided by DPD. Once PCS dispatch your PC there isn't much else they can do about the delivery time itself.

You should be kept up to date from DPD though with regards to delivery day/time etc.

Chriso

Gold Level Poster
PCS will only be quoting the delivery time provided by DPD. Once PCS dispatch your PC there isn't much else they can do about the delivery time itself.

You should be kept up to date from DPD though with regards to delivery day/time etc.

Wasn't complaining just seems odd DPD have said it would be at my door on Monday when alot of the roads are closed and sooo much snow!.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Well,PCS have no control over the weather,hope you get it delivered ok though.:)

Last edited: