Anyone placed an order lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaio

Enthusiast
Mine is currently on 9th working day! Cannot wait! I think this is the first time I've not wanted a Bank Holiday :p but the people actually working will deserve it :)

Gomjaba

Bronze Level Poster
I can only suggest one thing - if you do need a PC / Laptop for work quickly, PCS may not be the right choice right now.

My top spec did indeed take 3 weeks to build and was sent back for RMA - this process took another three weeks with my PC going back for a second round shortly. I am not here to complain about PCS because things happen - but the reality is - with most customer support staff working from home and limited staff onsite - things will take a while during Corona days.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I can only suggest one thing - if you do need a PC / Laptop for work quickly, PCS may not be the right choice right now.

My top spec did indeed take 3 weeks to build and was sent back for RMA - this process took another three weeks with my PC going back for a second round shortly. I am not here to complain about PCS because things happen - but the reality is - with most customer support staff working from home and limited staff onsite - things will take a while during Corona days.
You can get next day systems, obviously making some sacrifices in what you get.

Gomjaba

Bronze Level Poster
Yes - mine is a highly customised Liquid system - far from 'off the shelf' ... So yes, if you need 'anything' then I am sure PCS can help.

Vaio

Enthusiast
I have a question: If I ordered the SD memory card reader and it was in stock when I ordered and now it's out of stock. Does this mean it will be out of stock for me now as my PC hasn't entered building stage? Or has one been allocated when the order was purchased?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have a question: If I ordered the SD memory card reader and it was in stock when I ordered and now it's out of stock. Does this mean it will be out of stock for me now as my PC hasn't entered building stage? Or has one been allocated when the order was purchased?
No, the parts are allocated during the first stage.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Yes - mine is a highly customised Liquid system - far from 'off the shelf' ... So yes, if you need 'anything' then I am sure PCS can help.

We tend not to recommend the liquid systems on here as even when they are perfect..... they are hassle :)

j.conquer

Guess I'll ride shotgun on this thread to ask if anyone has had a Nova enter building phase yet? They were supposed to get stock in yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.