Anyone placed an order lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg.stefan.this

Still waiting on mine, it came into pre production on the website on the 22nd of May but I only got the email saying that it is now being prepared for production half an hour ago.
Mine has been 13 days in pre production. I really hope I'll get some news soon.

j.conquer

Still waiting on mine, it came into pre production on the website on the 22nd of May but I only got the email saying that it is now being prepared for production half an hour ago.

Interesting. Mine has been in preproduction since the 2nd May but they haven't moved on it at all today.

j.conquer

Oh I guess I should ask which chassis you ordered? Might be differences between 2070 and 2060 for example.

kamikl

Oh I guess I should ask which chassis you ordered? Might be differences between 2070 and 2060 for example.
2070, but it's not being built yet, I think they just sent a late email to say it's in pre production, as I never got one on Friday.

danhar827

4th May, pre-production, 2070 Nova checking in, hopefully we'll see some movement soon!

Trying to stop myself from messaging them on the online chat aha.

Last edited:

j.conquer

Yeah I might message them tomorrow morning for an update. I can appreciate stock levels being a thing but I'd hoped we'd have heard something 4 weeks after I made the initial order. Might just be that there still isn't any stock of the 2070 for building.

danhar827

Yikes, thanks a lot for checking! Just have to sit tight I guess.

Assume they'll have quite a backlog of Nova orders!

I was going to see if it was worth updating the delivery to a Saturday/Sunday, but it doesn't sound like there's any hope of getting it this week!

Vaio

Enthusiast
I'm guessing you guys are talking about laptops. I ordered my PC 11th May, so currently on 10 working days minus the bank holiday and I'm still in pre-prod, hoping it goes into build tomorrow for end of the week delivery perhaps :p

danhar827

Saw a message last night on another post from someone waiting for a Nova, they were apparently told that 50 were delivered Monday, with 30 more due at the end of the week. Looks like they went for a 2070 too.

Don't want to get hopes up, just thought that was interesting!

Troy2801

Saw a message last night on another post from someone waiting for a Nova, they were apparently told that 50 were delivered Monday, with 30 more due at the end of the week. Looks like they went for a 2070 too.

Don't want to get hopes up, just thought that was interesting!

Hi there,
I'm not too computer savvy but have ordered a PC from PCS, is the Nova 2070 the graphics card the you are on about?

Troy2801

I'm guessing you guys are talking about laptops. I ordered my PC 11th May, so currently on 10 working days minus the bank holiday and I'm still in pre-prod, hoping it goes into build tomorrow for end of the week delivery perhaps :p

Hi there,
Has your status changed on the build stage I am at 9 working days and still in pre-prod

dean89

Bronze Level Poster
Placed my order yesterday, all the bits where instock, now the long anticipation begins, I’ve already check my status over 100 times knowing it’s only been a day 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.