Pre production working days

Deblooms

Anybody here have experience with orders being delivered to the Republic of Ireland with DPD? It says since yesterday evening "it's going into the depot", with the timestamp at 6 pm, but updated only around 8 Pm and expected delivery tomorrow?

Deblooms

Yeah i am. Just worried cause sometimes i hear people saying that they didn't receive their order cause the dpd van was full xD hopefully thats not gonna happen.

Sooo excited. Cant wait to flex with some pics
:D I can understand. Did you stack it out with RGB?

Funnily enough I just got a text from DPD stating that mine is scheduled for delivery. So let's hope it arrives tomorrow, then I can set it up for everything after work in the evening and start my gaming journey. Friday, I've a day off so I can game a bit already. No picture show though, the only thing with RGB in the case is the stock AMD cooler and the case fans :D I don't enjoy RGB much, I'll just search for an agreeable tone in iCUE :D

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
:D I can understand. Did you stack it out with RGB?

Funnily enough I just got a text from DPD stating that mine is scheduled for delivery. So let's hope it arrives tomorrow, then I can set it up for everything after work in the evening and start my gaming journey. Friday, I've a day off so I can game a bit already. No picture show though, the only thing with RGB in the case is the stock AMD cooler and the case fans :D I don't enjoy RGB much, I'll just search for an agreeable tone in iCUE :D
Im not that crazy over rgb stuff either, the case got 3x rgb fans and ive bought one more to add at the rear as it didnt come with one, so thats 4 rgb lights plus the cpu cooler and the mothetboard also got a little bit of rgb but not too crazy. I wish they had rgb on the 3600mhz ram but nope..but it'll look amazing regardless.

3900xt cpu 2080ti rog strix gpu 32 gb ram 3600mhz XD
What did you get and what games are u into?
I got friday the day off as well, bought everything including cable management stuff to add everything under the desk top

Deblooms

Im not that crazy over rgb stuff either, the case got 3x rgb fans and ive bought one more to add at the rear as it didnt come with one, so thats 4 rgb lights plus the cpu cooler and the mothetboard also got a little bit of rgb but not too crazy. I wish they had rgb on the 3600mhz ram but nope..but it'll look amazing regardless.

3900xt cpu 2080ti rog strix gpu 32 gb ram 3600mhz XD
What did you get and what games are u into?
I got friday the day off as well, bought everything including cable management stuff to add everything under the desk top

I got the 3700X, B550, 2070 Super and 32GB of 3200mhz Ram - I'm mostly into shooters and WoW - should perform nicely, and most likely overkill, as I'm currently still on 1080p, but I'd rather have a bit of headroom left for upgrades in the future. Also into photography, and looking to do some streaming.

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
I got the 3700X, B550, 2070 Super and 32GB of 3200mhz Ram - I'm mostly into shooters and WoW - should perform nicely, and most likely overkill, as I'm currently still on 1080p, but I'd rather have a bit of headroom left for upgrades in the future. Also into photography, and looking to do some streaming.

Nice I'm looking forward for new wow expansion as well. Played 7 months of legion on my hunter xD

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah, if you download the DPD app, in there you can pay extra and have it rescheduled for saturday delivery. You can do that up to pretty late the night before. It also gives you real time tracking and updates, well worth having.
Thank you, will i also need to go into my order and amend the delivery option to saturday or thats not needed and just by doing it on the dpd app would work?

FerrariVie

Super Star
My order is ahead of schedule!

Initial estimated build date was next Monday, but it was actually built today! They're probably finishing testing tomorrow and hopefully it will be dispatched tomorrow as well 😁

Processed Date21-08-2020
Build Date27-08-2020
Test Date27-08-2020

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
My order is ahead of schedule!

Initial estimated build that was next Monday, but it was actually built today! They're probably finishing testing tomorrow and hopefully it will be dispatched tomorrow as well 😁

Processed Date21-08-2020
Build Date27-08-2020
Test Date27-08-2020

You considering the Saturday delivery upgrade if it all goes to plan?