Pre production working days

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Or perhaps a real antique.....?
c6bd45d96e74d34b92cf8f133939586e.jpg

marklcfc

Gold Level Poster
Mine came this morning but I’m going away for a few days and not got time to check anything, is it normal for the box to be rattling though sounds like there’s a lot of loose things inside which I’ll be worrying about till the weekend now :unsure:

marcap

Bronze Level Poster
Completed. Should arrive tomorrow on the 19th working day:

Processed Date24-07-2020
Pre-Production Date31-07-2020
Build Date14-08-2020
Test Date14-08-2020
Awaiting Dispatch Date17-08-2020
Dispatch Date18-08-2020

Hm, I thought testing was supposed to only take less than 24 hours? Mine has been testing for a little that. I wonder if it's worth emailing or am I just being impatient (probably the latter) :unsure:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hm, I thought testing was supposed to only take less than 24 hours? Mine has been testing for a little that. I wonder if it's worth emailing or am I just being impatient (probably the latter) :unsure:

Hopefully it's just a delay on the status being updated, mine appeared to be in build for three days and then I got the 'in testing' and 'ready for dispatch' emails within two minutes of each other.

Keep an eye on your order and see if any notes appear, fingers crossed that there's no problems encountered and you'll get the good news shortly!

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
Mine came this morning but I’m going away for a few days and not got time to check anything, is it normal for the box to be rattling though sounds like there’s a lot of loose things inside which I’ll be worrying about till the weekend now :unsure:
As said spare screws. Mine were all over the place as they were just loose in the PCS box so fell out all over .

Heh, turns out I was just being impatient. 🤭

Processed Date24-07-2020
Pre-Production Date31-07-2020
Build Date17-08-2020
Test Date17-08-2020
Awaiting Dispatch Date19-08-2020
Dispatch Date19-08-2020

Guess I better start backing up all my files to move over to my new PC!

Processed Date17-07-2020
Pre-Production Date20-07-2020

Prepared for production 20/08/2020 but now delayed because a component is out of stock.
25 working days Pre-Production and counting, frustrating to say the least.

Deblooms

Just updated my order to include 32 GB of Ram instead of the 16 and ditched the PC desk mat, at this seems to be out of stock. Estimated Build date is the 24th, so next monday. Was hoping for it to be done before then, but seems unlikely at this point, as still in pre production, but luckily am not at 25 workdays of only pre prod or something like that. Fingers crossed,

Babychino yolk

Bronze Level Poster
How accurate is your experience with the estimated time given by PCS for your builds that have already been delivered recently.

Just wondering, thanks!