NVidia 3000 series confirmed details

mia.stoner

Bronze Level Poster
I think it would depend how many 3080s they currently have in stock, how many orders are waiting for 3080s to come in stock, and how big the next delivery of 3080s is going to be. I suspect delivery will probably be a few weeks, but if you have the mindset it could be a month, and it arrives sooner, then it's a win?!
Anytime before the 13th November and I'm happy lol

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Anytime before the 13th November and I'm happy lol
I'm putting my order in on the 20th October once the new Ryzen chips are out. I'm hoping for it to arrive before the 19th November for Cyberpunk, but there's huge games being released pretty much every week in November, so it's a great month to be getting a new rig!

mia.stoner

Bronze Level Poster
I'm putting my order in on the 20th October once the new Ryzen chips are out. I'm hoping for it to arrive before the 19th November for Cyberpunk, but there's huge games being released pretty much every week in November, so it's a great month to be getting a new rig!
Cold War BlackOps , zombies and warzone for me 😀

steaky360

mine is still on pre production. It's been 10 days now.
Crazy how ordering 2hours late can make such a difference on a launch day.
I got my order in at 14:01 according to my order page and I'm still waiting (patiently, but my F5 key is taking a hammering o_O)- there were a LOT of orders I'm sure :)

sebinou

Bronze Level Poster
I got my order in at 14:01 according to my order page and I'm still waiting (patiently, but my F5 key is taking a hammering o_O)- there were a LOT of orders I'm sure :)
I guess the order number could help to see how far people are from each other. And get a rought estimation.
Not sure it s an info that can be shared tho.

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
Been playing cod since it came out in 2003. Lost faith in them when they went all futuristic. Feel like its in a good place atm
100% agree. I dropped off COD once it got futuristic and was a loyal Battlefield player for years. Now with Modern Warfare going back to its roots and Battlefield going to utter crap, I've flipped sides.

steaky360

I guess the order number could help to see how far people are from each other. And get a rought estimation.
Not sure it s an info that can be shared tho.
I don't feel comfortable sharing my order number and I wouldn't recommend anyone else does either. When PCS Admins ask for order numbers on the forums they always ask for them via PM's rather than in the open forum.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I don't feel comfortable sharing my order number and I wouldn't recommend anyone else does either. When PCS Admins ask for order numbers on the forums they always ask for them via PM's rather than in the open forum.
The forum rules actually say that......
Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
No order numbers please. :)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
dawson-gif.gif

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
The 5 stages of grief and loss are:

1. Denial and isolation

2. Anger

3. Bargaining

4. Depression

5. Acceptance.

Crizzy G

Gold Level Poster
For those waiting for normal Strix.
I recieved an email on the 29th Sep (only just seen it in my inbox now).

Not the whole email but in short.

"To make sure that a quick build is met once the graphics card arrives, we have printed the order and will be picking it on the day that this comes in. For now, nothing accurate has been given but I am being told that a docket of these cards could be due within the next 2 weeks."

"I wish I had more accurate information, but with the way the NVIDIA launch has been handled this is pretty much impossible."

Last edited:

Crizzy G

Gold Level Poster
Think Hobnobs will be in the same boat regards to this email I think you placed your order around same time as me and are on a pre production day of 21? @hobnobs