RTX 3080

kitltd

Fantastic news, it's always great to see that things are moving in the right direction.

I'm on day 9 with a 5800x & 3080 combo so I'm hoping to have it within the next 2-3 months 🙈.
very optimistic, ordered mine in Dec and expecting another 30days/month considering which orders are now getting built. Set expectations for around 4-5 months, hopefully you won't be disappointed. I'm waiting on a 5900x and 3080 combo, hoping I'll still get my free 3 game codes from the promos I opted in for.

kitltd

So what type of cards are we expecting for the standard 3080? Heard Zotacs a couple times but also a gigabyte; what are we thinking? Are Zotacs any good comparatively? Don't wanna complete an 100 day wait for a card that's anything other than great 🙈

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster
So what type of cards are we expecting for the standard 3080? Heard Zotacs a couple times but also a gigabyte; what are we thinking? Are Zotacs any good comparatively? Don't wanna complete an 100 day wait for a card that's anything other than great 🙈
Zotac, Palit and some Gigabytes
All fine cards, you're not likely to notice much of a difference between them and the high end cards unless you're really pushing the 3080 to its limits.

rouchie

Rising Star
very optimistic, ordered mine in Dec and expecting another 30days/month considering which orders are now getting built. Set expectations for around 4-5 months, hopefully you won't be disappointed. I'm waiting on a 5900x and 3080 combo, hoping I'll still get my free 3 game codes from the promos I opted in for.
Damn you and your realism! I prefer to imagine an unexpected delivery of 1600 3080 cards :) and all the elves in the workshop staying up all night to get the build queue cleared..... and they all lived happily ever after

Adam0410

I ordered my build with an rtx 3080 on Monday. I was hoping for a month or 2 at most, reading this forum at least now I have some idea of how long I will be waiting. Enjoy guys!

Weebl

I like the idea of passenger pigeons! Like those eagles at the end of lord of the rings but not quite as posh.
Im not sure, having a pigeon large enough to ride is going to mess up the balance of power in most city centres!

1616020179652.png

J0hnC

Bronze Level Poster
1616081138743.png

Notified by email yesterday that my FRACTAL DEFINE 7 case is out of stock with no ETA which is a bit disappointing considering. Changed to a COOLERMASTER SILENCIO S600 and phoned (10 minute wait is all) to double check all is well. I should be going into build tomorrow if the 5800x arrives as scheduled!

1616081245251.png

PS: Definitely was worth the call to PCS as the case I previously selected to replace the Fractal Define 7 was out of stock until the 20th and that didn't show when I was editing my order.

Last edited: