Final Fantasy VII Remake PC

barlew

Godlike
At that type of price I'll wait till it's on gamepass...
Holy crap I have just seen the release price. That is absolutely insane. There was me all smug basking in how PC gaming is free from the console stuff.

Last edited:

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just don't buy it guys, I know it's hard but in a few months you'll get it for significantly cheaper. Games these days are absurdly expensive with the initial purchase really being an entry price then the rest of the content generally being 2-3 times the cost of the actual game itself

Why I rarely buy games on release these days

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Relax, everyone. It’s not going to be £70.

It’s only £65 😑

Hiking price straight from £45 for a AAA to £65 is just too much. £55 I could accept, especially for this game, but straight up to £65 is cheeky.

Got to buy a controller for this as well. Actually, I may well have one lying around somewhere.

D

Deleted member 41971

It’s only £65 😑

Empty Wallet GIFs | Tenor

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

It’s only £65 😑

For that kind of money, this remake better contain some DLC or something allowing THAT death to be optional!

*Avoided spoiler for the handful of people on the planet who haven't yet played the game*

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
For that kind of money, this remake better contain some DLC or something allowing THAT death to be optional!

*Avoided spoiler for the handful of people on the planet who haven't yet played the game*
The original is 24 years old, surely that’s reached and passed the statute of limitations on spoiler territory?

Aeris dies. There, I said it. No regrets.