2 Front USB 3.0 not working?

Killzoned

Bronze Level Poster
Order Number: 383062

Hi guys, Its not really issue for me as the USB 3.0 on the back of the HAF X are working but howcome the 2 front usb 3.0 aren't working?

pengipete

Rising Star
Looking at your earlier posts, you have the P8P67 Pro motherboard which has a single USB3 header just below the RAM slots. Can you see if there is anything connected to that port and - if so - can you tell what?

Gorman

Author Level
Haf-X isnt one of those cases where the USB-3 front panel connectors are basically a USB3 cable that goes through the case and you plug it into the back mobo USB3 is it?

pengipete

Rising Star
You're right (of course) - the included cables are just USBA-USBA so they have to be connected to the rear ports.

My bad.

Killzoned

Bronze Level Poster
Ooh, i just checked the other side of the HAF X case where the wire management are, I see a blue USB cable, So i should plug this into the back USB ports? Should it specifically be USB 3.0 on the back or it can be 2.0 also?

Killzoned

Bronze Level Poster
Umm do you also know where the Window 7 activation code is? Just found out am on a 30 days trial on window 7, I looked all over the box, the book, the cd and there isn't seem to be a number

Nemesis

Should be on the box that the disc came in as a sticker
I know you said it wasnt there just saying thats the norm
Did you check on the back/ side of your computer