3070ti wait times

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
I hit a milestone today, although not quite as high as they have been hitting in the 3080 queues, so I don't know if it warrants a cake from @AgentCooper yet. I'll throw my own mini 'celebration'...

20.png

Last edited:

closetchimp

Bronze Level Poster
On day nineteen myself! Extremely excited! I however am remarkably new to the whole PC building thing. How does this all look? :eek: And how much longer do you think I'll need to wait? - And once I get it, what should I uh, be looking to upgrade next? ^^

Case
COOLERMASTER MASTERBOX MB530P ARGB GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Eight Core CPU (3.9GHz-4.5GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING II (DDR4, USB 3.1, 6Gb/s) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3070 Ti - HDMI, DP
1st M.2 SSD Drive
2TB INTEL® 670p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 3500MB/sR | 2700MB/sW)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
CoolerMaster Hyper 212 (120mm) Fan CPU Cooler Black Edition
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
LED Lighting
2x 50cm ARGB LED Strip
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
As for wait times they seem to be around 23 working days at the mo.. But obviously that's just a guide

FacetiousTomato

Just hit building this morning, then straight into testing @22 days preproduction. Crossing my fingers it goes into "awaiting dispatch" before 3pm so it goes out today.

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
I got an email first thing this morning saying mine is going into building. I’m on 22 working days.

Zazzri

I got an email first thing this morning saying mine is going into building. I’m on 22 working days.

Yeah it seems 22 days is usually typical for the 3070ti. I'm hoping it's sooner but I think the influx of other cards means there's a lot of building going on!

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
The funny thing is that I have been checking the order page 20 times a day since I hit buy and there was no sign of any change. Then, I go away for a long weekend and don’t check it, and it goes into production! I’m actually hoping that they don’t finish testing until the end of the day and so it gets dispatched tomorrow as I’m not driving home until tomorrow morning.
I have the DPD app though, so if it does get sent today, I can tell them to leave it with the neighbours. I’d just prefer to be the one to receive it after the long wait.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The funny thing is that I have been checking the order page 20 times a day since I hit buy and there was no sign of any change. Then, I go away for a long weekend and don’t check it, and it goes into production! I’m actually hoping that they don’t finish testing until the end of the day and so it gets dispatched tomorrow as I’m not driving home until tomorrow morning.
I have the DPD app though, so if it does get sent today, I can tell them to leave it with the neighbours. I’d just prefer to be the one to receive it after the long wait.
Because of the value of the parcel, you can't have it left with neighbours, but you can defer the delivery to another day.