A small prob

barney151

Got a small prob .... when i try to use the equalizer and other sound settings on
the Realteck Audio Manager nothing happens,help pls ..... thx in advance :)

Gishank

Bright Spark
How do you mean "nothing happens", could you be a little more specific as to your issue? E.g can you physixally actually change the settings but nothing saves?

Sleinous

Author Level
Have you downloaded the actual Realtek driver + software package from their website? The realtek manager wasnt on my machine on original install as I beileve Windows installs some default driver. This might solve your problem :) If you tell me which motherboard you have then we can find the package for you.

barney151

2411644.jpg

Hi - Motherboard ASUS® P7H57D-V EVO: FULL ATX, TRUE USB 3.0 & SATA 6.0GB/s
thought i'd show you.......when using the sliders on the equalizer or changing the environment
settings ,there's no change to the sound ie bass,treble volume .......just annoying me now
thx again

Sleinous

Author Level
Ye you're using the ASUS manager off the disc I think. First click on the link below to get to your mobo. Then follow the instructions in my second pic.

http://uk.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=CadI5xNLwMYopFyJ

^Btw make sure you have the updated BIOS through EZFlash, quite easy to do, but dont bother if you dont experience any of teh annoying issues detailed under each update.

Anyway...

Below is your Audio on your motherboard, below that, instructions on downloading the driver/software that will display the same as what I have.

realtekaudio.png

Instructions

realtekaudio-1.png

What you should now have:

realtek.png

Hope that helps.

Gorman

Author Level
the time and effort that sleinous puts into some of these posts is incredible. good work.

Sleinous

Author Level
the time and effort that sleinous puts into some of these posts is incredible. good work.

Why thankyou :p

Did this get sorted? Can only get on at hotel wifi hotspots now, I tried using my 3G in OrangeFR, I opened free web pages, it cost me over £2.50 lmao, no thanks.