Angry upset Customer

Supermaniacs

Bronze Level Poster
Great Customer Service

:mad:

I need some advise from the peeps at PCS. I have a PC on order(order 364002) thats been in pre production since the 15-11-10. i have been assured that its normal at this time of the year for it to take a little longer and it should be okay. Now this morning i went to live support and chatted with Jack Turner, who checked my order and confirmed nothing is missing and will go into building today or Monday, and that i should expect delivery by Thursday if everything goes to plan. Now i have received an email from Paul Crookes telling me they dont have my Case in stock and the next batch wont be in stock until 6th December!!! I want to know if anyone can help, and tell me exactly where i am at with my PC order, as i'm getting conflicting information and seriously considering cancelling my order!!!

It's all sorted. Great Customer Services

Can someone please help

Thanks

Last edited:

Tysuro

Gold Level Poster
They have a limited ammout of stock the person who told you proberly dident know what was in stock and they proberly went to start building and found they don't have any at the time I'd assume they would let you change the case if you want it urgently or you could be abit patient and wait it's what ten days from now don't see the issue.

Craig

Silver Level Poster
10 days until they get the stock in, not 10 days more until he gets his computer.

Say if they get it in on the 6th, they might have priority orders to work through first. It could be the 8-10th before they start even building it ( with the build up to Christmas), so it could be much longer, maybe the 16th before he recieves it.

The best bet would be to ring them tomorrow - and if it is a problem maybe you could change the case so it gets to you much faster.

Maestro

Just to make this clear. All customers who ordered the coolermaster elite 310 case were sent an email informing them that there was a delay in delivery of the elite 310, and that it was now due to arrvie on the 6th december.
They were also presented with an option to change to two other cases at the same price.
We sourced the elite 430 (better than the elite 310) and absorbed the extra cost of this case in order to offer it at the same price.
If customers change to this case there order will stay where it is in the queue. If they decide to wait until delivery of the elite 310 , then when this case arrvies any customer whose order is behind schedule as a result will be built as a priority.

Rakk

The Awesome
Things to remember:
1) its the weekend, its also evening time, so it may take a while for a response from PCS
2) people do make mistakes/errors, its possible when it was checked for you when you were on live support, it looked like there was one free, but it had already been marked for a different order or something like that

And as Craig said, try giving them a call in the morning.

Edit: oops, I was too slow responding, guess that's what I get for playing games at the same time :)

Sleinous

Author Level
:mad:

I need some advise from the peeps at PCS. I have a PC on order(order 364002) thats been in pre production since the 15-11-10. i have been assured that its normal at this time of the year for it to take a little longer and it should be okay. Now this morning i went to live support and chatted with Jack Turner, who checked my order and confirmed nothing is missing and will go into building today or Monday, and that i should expect delivery by Thursday if everything goes to plan. Now i have received an email from Paul Crookes telling me they dont have my Case in stock and the next batch wont be in stock until 6th December!!! I want to know if anyone can help, and tell me exactly where i am at with my PC order, as i'm getting conflicting information and seriously considering cancelling my order!!!

Can someone please help

Thanks

It's only been 11 days since you placed your order. Christmas is upon us and many many orders are being placed.

I expect a very simple thing has happened with regards to your case: At the time when Jack checked stock of all your parts there WERE cases but, since then there arent simply because builders have since gone and taken the cases and built other customers' computers into them that were ahead of you in the queue. It is regrettable but with xmas coming up im not at all surprised. Another thing you need to take into account is the VAT rise. This is one of the last major opportunities to get an expensive item for considerably less than what it will cost you when VAT increases by 2.5%

cjc1984

Bronze Level Poster
Ordered mine on Mon 15th Nov 2010. Went into pre production on 16/11/2010, Built and tested on the 24/11/2010, in QC on the 25/11/2010 and dispatched today = 10 working days from order placed till dispatch = cjc1984 a happy customer so far :)

Supermaniacs

Bronze Level Poster
Hi all

Thanks for you replies, can i ask if i was to change the case, would this affect the time it'll take to have it delivered??

Sleinous

Author Level
Not at all, if you chose the better case (same price by PCS) you wont be moved down the queue nor up for that matter, you will stay in the exact same place and continue ur steady ascent to the top of the pile.

Slein

Rakk

The Awesome
Thanks for you replies, can i ask if i was to change the case, would this affect the time it'll take to have it delivered??

If customers change to this case there order will stay where it is in the queue. If they decide to wait until delivery of the elite 310 , then when this case arrvies any customer whose order is behind schedule as a result will be built as a priority.

So no, it should not affect it.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Supermaniacs - as our forum members have stated, we will do our best to dispatch your order as quickly as possible. We are extremely busy in the run up to Christmas and are working a little behind on orders. However, we will dispatch your order as soon as we can and once you receive it I'm sure you'll agree it was worth the wait! :)