Anyone placed an order lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robiiin

Well they're dammed if they do and damned if they don't! If they just said 30 days and left it at that you'd be howling when people posted that they were getting their builds much faster.

I also think you're being disingenuous saying that delays are 'excessive' . The delays will be as short as they can be for each particular build and PCS will be doing the best they can in extraordinary circumstances.

I think part of the problem is that people have become acustomed to ordering stuff online and getting it within days. Amazon have a lot to answer for. Welcome to the real world.

Via Tapatalk
For starters I’ve not complained about my build, it is what it is there’s nothing I can do.

on the other hand isn’t it also a bit disingenuous to be in the middle of May of the covid pandemic and still be claiming 14 day turn arounds?

I don’t doubt they’re doing their best but still they should have kept on top of the average build dates or what’s the point of them existing.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
For starters I’ve not complained about my build, it is what it is there’s nothing I can do.

on the other hand isn’t it also a bit disingenuous to be in the middle of May of the covid pandemic and still be claiming 14 day turn arounds?

I don’t doubt they’re doing their best but still they should have kept on top of the average build dates or what’s the point of them existing.
I did warn you. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.