Anyone play mw3 online?

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Still waiting for my key unfortunately, hopefully it'l arrive before Misfits ends, shouldn't take long to download as long as Steam lets me get full speed.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
survival was very disappointing for me, no where near as in depth as zombies and nowhere near as much fun, just my opinion though, would much rather a game of Nazi zombies any day

I love zombies, but I actually much much prefer survival mode tbh. The fact I dont have to run around finding weapons on walls and can upgrade to unlock new weapons, thats much better than zombies. Also the fact we have the enitre level to work over and dont have to do up the windows.

Zombies was great the first tiem it was done on cod, last time though it was dissapointing tbh.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I think one problem with the Zombie stuff in later CoDs was...well that was it...it was the same idea! Having the same stuff from game to game isn't always a bad thing, but come on faceless CoD devs! Get some creativity already! :D

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
Well as long as Modern Warfare keeps letting you sprint around with dual shotguns it'll always be my favorite ;)