AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
29-10-2020 18:39Pre-Production100 working days

Well we’ve done it, big happy 100 to me 😅

For your special day...
1000_.jpg

avnpir

Bronze Level Poster
Had an email last night regarding the case Fractal Define 7 out of stock, I am on day 95. Have 5900x and 3080 Strix. Notsure if I have been allocated the 3080 not mention in the Email

Scottmask

Silver Level Poster
Had an email last night regarding the case Fractal Define 7 out of stock, I am on day 95. Have 5900x and 3080 Strix. Notsure if I have been allocated the 3080 not mention in the Email
i'm exactly the same scenario as you. im 5900x and 3080 strix.

i was told via webchat im within the top 5 on the strix order queue so you've either been allocated or they are building your machine in expectation for a delivery to fulfill the order! :D

Same here but I'm only on day 80. Did they suggest picking a different case?

cadeo

Bronze Level Poster
Same here but I'm only on day 80. Did they suggest picking a different case?
You can pick a different case to speed up your order as they probably don’t know when they are going to have the case in stock but if you like the case I’d personally just wait

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Felt positive last week.. but somehow feel like ill be hitting 100 days prior to hitting build status.

97 days today.
Would be nice to know how many units PCS got in the last batch. Hope it was a good batch size. I'm only at 58. Its likely to be at least 120+ days for me. Luckily Its purely a material purchase for me and isn't getting in the way of my work etc.

freddomc

90 days today and my old computer is now officially brown bread (non covid related) - hopefully only a week or two to go