ASUS ROG Strix 3080

DavidEdwards461

Still chilling, luckily the sun has had his hat on for the last few days, so able to take in the rays :cool: 🍺🥃🍺

Attachments

• blasphemy.jpg
    blasphemy.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 147

Twigg123

I'm on 132 and still on pre-production haha
Yeh I figured that this might be the case, my only guess is that there isn’t many people between us? I am second guessing what PCS said over the Phone as it could very well be a misinformed employee, not betting on anything till I see the in-building sign myself, who knows maybe they’ve had like 50 cards come in? I don’t want to give up hope but I’m still on pre-production. So might go with my original prediction of 135-140 days

Sergiu0588

Guys, I have left the queue at 105 days.

Yesterday I've decided to upgrade my order to ROG STRIX 3080 TI and a day after I'm in building already! 😍

If you're interested, I can keep you updated.

I wish you all the best and I really hope you guys on 100+ days will go into building really soon!

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Want rid of us that badly eh? 😂 Have to admit I do quite like the camaraderie within the ROG 3080 thread. Hopefully the stock 3080 platoon is still powered by hope and not grumpiness haha
All hope here. Its been a long wait. But I have also enjoyed the posativity on this thread. At the end of the day none of this can be helped and I'm more than happy to wait. I'm at 118 days today. You guys are nearly 20 more days than that.

Never let it be said we are not a patient bunch.

Last edited:

bungchow

Bronze Level Poster
having to stop myself ringing PCS, I know it'll do no good to busy up their phone lines and I'm sure the long-awaited "in build" email will be swift but it's hard not to be tempted by any potential updates.

hope you're all enjoying the summer sun!

(136 WD)

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
having to stop myself ringing PCS, I know it'll do no good to busy up their phone lines and I'm sure the long-awaited "in build" email will be swift but it's hard not to be tempted by any potential updates.

hope you're all enjoying the summer sun!

(136 WD)
Haha, I am the same and I am on 118 days. I just wanna be like "Hi, Its me again. I know I rang 10 mins ago but has anything changed yet?"

Twigg123

138 but the same (kind) sales rep on Friday advised me that it would be go into building into 1-2 days and that my build has been allocated the ROG Strix 3080.
Hopefully it will be today for you! I had the same thing when I called up last week which I thought my case was odd because I'm on 116 working days, makes me think if they have had a big stock re-fill come through? or coming through??

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Hopefully it will be today for you! I had the same thing when I called up last week which I thought my case was odd because I'm on 116 working days, makes me think if they have had a big stock re-fill come through? or coming through??
Twigg, Your words always get me way to excited. I have to really tell myself to chill.