Bronze Level Poster
140 today!

Attachments

• 140.png
    140.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 161

bungchow

Bronze Level Poster
I think that may be the longest I’ve seen. Is there anything in your spec holding it up other than the GPU?
could be the 5900x.

went for the nzxt h511 case, b550f mobo, 32gb corsair ram, 2 1tb samsung ssds.

nothing that i would assume is out of stock, and everytime i've rang them they've said its just the gpu. never expected to be waiting this long though :D

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
I would strongly recommend getting advice on your build, judging by the components you just listed you haven't done already. There are a few red flags right out the gate that would compromise performance.
Now you have scared me again Spyder......... I'm gonna have to do that now.

YthoBrit

I’m on 130 working days, I rang them up yesterday to see where I was in terms of queue position. The good news is that the very next delivery they get, one of the cards will be allocated to my build, the bad news is they are still unsure when that delivery will be.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’m on 130 working days, I rang them up yesterday to see where I was in terms of queue position. The good news is that the very next delivery they get, one of the cards will be allocated to my build, the bad news is they are still unsure when that delivery will be.
Hmmm, you must have mixed feelings after hearing that. A simultaneous yay and boo situation.

Have some cake!

43E93542-60A6-498B-B508-178755C5A6DE.jpeg

They told me the same thing when I was at 121 working days, now at 140 (or 141 depending if you look at the admin page or orders page) and still waiting. So if this is still the same batch, then surely it must be delivered in short notice?

Video James

It's official, I've hit the big 140. With my eating habits/drinking habits/general sedentary lifestyle I'm surprised I've made it this long, can't wait to see you all on my 141st! 😂