ASUS ROG Strix 3080

Assassin

I received my PC having waited 138-145 days for the total processing. Unfortunately my PC arrived damaged - the graphics card latch was broken and came off, and the panels on the back of the PC were bent! I couldn't find any screws inside or the missing latch so no idea what happened!

They haven't mentioned anything about my RTX 3080 but if it's damaged and I would have to wait another few months I don't know what I'd do!

Last edited by a moderator:

Twigg123

I received my PC having waited 138-145 days for the total processing. Unfortunately my PC arrived damaged - the graphics card latch was broken and came off, and the panels on the back of the PC were bent! I couldn't find any screws inside or the missing latch so no idea what happened!

They haven't mentioned anything about my RTX 3080 but if it's damaged and I would have to wait another few months I don't know what I'd do!
That sucks to hear, I would be on the phone to PCS immediately, if the GPU is damaged I would imagine you would be put on a priority to get your new one, but it sounds like you might have to send your PC back to PCS to repair unless they can send you the spare parts that are broken and guide you through repairing it? that really does suck though

Twigg123

Feels like we are all a long time away from seeing the pc of our dreams arrive on our doorsteps, just realized even when it does go into building it'll probably be 2 weeks before it actually arrives after they get the card. Still cant believe a lot of us have been here on this forum for over half a year! it's going to feel weird not checking on the forum everyday for updates! :LOL:

JediMonsoon

Gold Level Poster
Feels like we are all a long time away from seeing the pc of our dreams arrive on our doorsteps, just realized even when it does go into building it'll probably be 2 weeks before it actually arrives after they get the card. Still cant believe a lot of us have been here on this forum for over half a year! it's going to feel weird not checking on the forum everyday for updates! :LOL:
Even after you have your PC its still a good forum to come onto for general updates and friendly advice.

1625207604606.png

150 days!

Twigg123

Just spoke to PCS looks like they have had an order come in and are due to start a few orders on building next week, those that are currently between 150-140 days should be in building next week, sadly it was a small order and I'll have to wait for the next order, but its good news for you 150 peeps!