Behold - The Nemesis - has finally arrived!

samx300

Enthusiast
Behold - The Nemesis - has arrived! 97 Pictures+Vids

Got a phone call this morning at 0850hrs...I knew that was the end of my anxiety!

ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!! The NEMESIS

Production Dates

Processed Date
25-04-2011

Pre-Production Date
03-05-2011

Build Date
05-05-2011

Test Date
10-05-2011

QC Date
17-05-2011

Awaiting Dispatch Date
18-05-2011

Dispatch Date
20-05-2011

Who Worked on This Order?

Built By
Sanjit Ghosh

Tested By
Garnet Heller

QC'd By
Craig Whiteley

Packed By
Anthony Cunliffe

I am attaching a teaser picture first for now, but you will have to be patient for me to extract and organize all the pictures/videos I have taken from my EOS 500D this morning.

*EDIT* 97 High Res Pics (clicked from my EOS 500D) have now been uploaded to my Picasa WebAlbum, check it out below! :punk:

https://picasaweb.google.com/sidhaa...authkey=Gv1sRgCPyRvMXg75fuwAE&feat=directlink

Video just finished uploading:

http://youtu.be/yHjZP6DOuj4?hd=1

Sorry about the shakiness and focussing problems in between...I was handling a heavy dSLR without a Tripod with one hand ;)

Enjoy!! :) :cool2:

Specs of 'The Nemesis' below:

Case
COOLERMASTER HAF-X FULL TOWER GAMING CASE
Overclocked CPU
Overclocked Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core (3.40GHz @ max 4.80GHz)
Motherboard
ASUS® P8P67 DELUXE (NEW REV 3.0): USB 3.0, SATA 6.0GB/s, CrossFireX™ / SLI
Memory (RAM)
8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X T1 DUAL-DDR3 2133MHz, X.M.P (4 x 2GB KIT)
Graphics Card
3GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 590 - 2 DVI,mHDMI - DX® 11, 3D Vision Ready
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
120GB OCZ VERTEX 3 SERIES SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 550MB/sR | 500MB/sW)
2nd Hard Disk
2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD2002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
12x BLU-RAY ROM DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW (£49)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 1000W PRO SERIES (HX1000) 80+ MODULAR PSU (£170)
Processor Cooling
COOLIT ECO A.L.C (ADVANCED LIQUID COOLER) (£49)
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC COOLING MX-3 HIGH THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND (£9)
Sound Card
Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Xtreme Gamer (£59)
Network Facilities
ONBOARD GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps PCI CARD (£16)
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)
Office Software
NO OFFICE SOFTWARE
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Monitor
IIYAMA E2473HDS 24" LED WIDESCREEN, 2 x HDMI/DVI-D HD 1920x1080 (£169)
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)
Delivery
SATURDAY DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (BEFORE 12 NOON) (£19)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 11 to 13 working days
Quantity

Price: £2,372.00 including VAT and delivery.

Additional components sent to PCS for installing in 'The Nemesis':

1. Coolermaster Megaflow 200mm RED LED Fan x 2 - for top mounting on the HAF-X
2. Coolermaster Megaflow 200mm BLUE LED Fan x 1 - for side mount on the HAF-X, assisting the GPU
3. Kingston HyperX RAM Cooling Fan - to keep those HyperX T1's running cool
4. NZXT Sentry 2, 5.25" Bay Touchscreen Fan Controller - controlling 3 x CM Megaflow Fans and the HyperX RAM Cooling Fan

Estimated cost of above components + postage to PCS - £85

Components bought beforehand:

Keyboard
Razer Lycosa Special Mirror Edition Backlit Gaming Keyboard - £69
Mouse
Razer Lachesis 5600dpi 3.5G refresh Gaming Mouse with customisable lighting - £67

Total cost of the entire system: £2593 :smartass:

sneakpreviewm.jpg

Last edited:

samx300

Enthusiast
No worries mate, I just clicked some extra pics of the Monitor for you :) But all you ppl will have to wait, please, until maybe tonight for me to setup my system and then transfer the pics from my dSLR..

I just realised that my wireless card isn't working and my 2133Mhz RAM wasn't set to its best speed, it was running on 1600Mhz until I configured it correctly. Everything else in the system seems to be pefect.

Cheers

Teaz

Godlike
Have you screwed in the wireless's card antennas? if not do so :). if you already have, pull it out an reseat the wireless card properly and it should be working :)

And im guessing these scores are from Overclocked mode and not stock clocks lol ;)

Last edited:

samx300

Enthusiast
Have you screwed in the wireless's card antennas? if not do so :). if you already have, pull it out an reseat the wireless card properly and it should be working :)

And im guessing these scores are from Overclocked mode and not stock clocks lol ;)

Hey Teaz, thanks for addressing one of the problems I had.. I have screwed in the antennas, and installed the drivers too, because I couldn't see anything in the device manager. No joy yet, but I will try and reseat it soon to see if that helps :)
Can't call PCS coz they are closed for the weekend now.

PS* The indexing was done at all stock settings. In fact, that was one of the first things I did after switching on the beast ;)
Cheers

Teaz

Godlike
Thats normally the case with the wireless cards especially with mine when i received my pc but after pulling the card out of the pci slot and reseating it properly, its all working :) (do it when the pc is off ofc)

well then you certainly got a nicer hard drive score for your ocz lol

samx300

Enthusiast
Thats normally the case with the wireless cards especially with mine when i received my pc but after pulling the card out of the pci slot and reseating it properly, its all working :) (do it when the pc is off ofc)

well then you certainly got a nicer hard drive score for your ocz lol

Yeah, the OCZ seems to be performing great..this is my first time using a SSD, and God do those apps open up fast!! I had another bummer from PCS though: When I had called last week, they confirmed that I have received a MSI GTX 590, but when I opened the box today, its actually a Inno 3D. Don't know why I was misinformed :(

F3AR

This is Scary, it's nearly exactly the same spec as what im getting, and even the Sentry 2 and the Fans LOL.
Also, 500D, i have that aswell.
i can't wait to see the pics!

samx300

Enthusiast
This is Scary, it's nearly exactly the same spec as what im getting, and even the Sentry 2 and the Fans LOL.
Also, 500D, i have that aswell.
i can't wait to see the pics!

Haha, cheers mate! We should meet up sometime ;) lol

Fear

Prolific Poster
samx300 can i ask you did you buy the filter for the side fan seperate or did that come with the PC as standard ?