Big navi 21. PCS release info?

Derngek

Silver Level Poster
So possibility of AMD stock Christmas week, although deliveries have been/are being delayed. Fingers crossed that one makes it!
Spoke to livechat, they said best bet could be xmas week. they had delays in shipments of gpu. Meanwhile I'll be keeping an eye out for a.i.b 6800xt from online retailers to try my luck. I asked about rx 6900xt and unsurprisingly no eta, most likely 2021, but I'm sure that most of us are not concerned about it, due to the higher price and supposedly little performance gains over 6800xt

Last edited:

BT81

Enthusiast
AMD launch has been woeful. I thought the green team was bad. But least you are seeing 3080 builds happening. Whereas I am yet to see anyone receive a 6800xt bar influencers on YouTube
Heyho. Just added up my build. Started out as 1750. Now over 2k, due to lack of parts. Ouch :-(
2021. Gutted I work and study 6 days a week. And my only time off is Christmas. Heyho. Got a job!

Illidanstormraging

Spoke to livechat, they said best bet could be xmas week. they had delays in shipments of gpu. Meanwhile I'll be keeping an eye out for a.i.b 6800xt from online retailers to try my luck. I asked about rx 6900xt and unsurprisingly no eta, most likely 2021, but I'm sure that most of us are not concerned about it, due to the higher price and supposedly little performance gains over 6800xt
What time did you order the 6800xt at launch if you did?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
2:01pm or 2:02pm is when I altered my order from a 3080 (suborders aren't time-stamped the way the original order is, so can't say exactly when I placed my 6800XT order).

GCColes

Just having a look on the configurator at the moment, whilst it may be a bit frustrating waiting for my new machine to be built im glad i bought when i did. The 6800xt seems to weigh in now at £799

BT81

Enthusiast
I'd rather wait for the XT - Its the first time in 15 years I've brought the Latest Graphics card lol
Yeah, same here! Indeed the first proper PC!
Started with a Alienware R13 - awful. Then bought a Surface Book 2 - it has a 1060. However it's not brilliant at gaming. But I do love the screen, build quality. And it will be a nice bedfellow to the PCS build when it arrives. As focus less on what it can't do (game....stay quiet...), and what it can do well. Look mega, draw / write on the screen! And of course. Just be portable

The PCS build. All 3700x / 6800xt loveliness of it. Can no wait! With the waiting time....I need to focus on where it's actually going to be placed!

BT81

Enthusiast
Q. For those waiting on a build. What are you going to focus on, other than 'where is my build'? ;-)

1. Get a list of games I'll be installing first!
2. Finish playing Brothers - It's only been about 8 years since I started it
3. Work out where the PC will actually fit ...
4. Get my laptop all sync'd on onedrive
5. Probably change the order again. Do I want a NZXT Case in white???....

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Bonkers isn't it. You'd think if you were 24th in a queue, anywhere, for any piece of tech - it's be ready and waiting!
That's 24th in the queue for that particular part, once you've got that and all the other parts required yo can then take your place in the main desktop production queue which could have 100's of folk in front of you

balthazar

Q. For those waiting on a build. What are you going to focus on, other than 'where is my build'? ;-)

1.First Game Assassins Creed Valhalla (it burnt out my last graphics card lol)
2. Read Books and move properties
3. I know where my PC is going just choosing my desk and sound system
4. Play Cod On PS4
5. Keep googling on when the GPUS will be available lol

Danpulse

Bronze Level Poster
1.First Game Assassins Creed Valhalla (it burnt out my last graphics card lol)
2. Read Books and move properties
3. I know where my PC is going just choosing my desk and sound system
4. Play Cod On PS4
5. Keep googling on when the GPUS will be available lol
1 first game/ games . Cod cold war zombies, cyberpunk 2077.
2 complete you tube .
3 work
4 wonder where I am in the build cue as all my components are in now lol

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

I have a Steam library with more than 2,100 games in it. I've identified about 200 games which my laptop either won't run, or won't run as well as the new build will, so my plan is to continue playing the games that I currently can play, and save the rest for next year!

Danpulse

Bronze Level Poster
So got a queue number for my build today via live chat its 178 . estimate via Sam the staff i spoke with is the next week or so . obviously thanked him.

Just that little ear worm going i hope this isn't cos you are waiting for stock of something even tho your configurator said in stock but you are actually still waiting lol.

plus another week or so is technically longer than a couple of days , but will let that slide cos of getting the build number

regardless i now have soooo much more hope as i have a build number per-say .

balthazar

I'm still waiting on the RX 6800 XT stock - checking every few days etc. Until The stock is there - I won't get a build number - its kind of like waiting for a storm to abate so you can ride a rollercoaster lol

Danpulse

Bronze Level Poster
I have had to stop watching the youtubers I follow as they are all playing cyberpunk and I don't want to ruin the experience lol.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I have had to stop watching the youtubers I follow as they are all playing cyberpunk and I don't want to ruin the experience lol.
I still haven't played The Witcher 3 or Red Dead 2, so even if my PC arrived tomorrow, I realistically wouldn't be thinking about playing Cyberpunk for a few months, so the experiences of those Youtube videos will long have been forgotten for me.