Big navi 21. PCS release info?

GCColes

Good news, After the email saying my case was out of stock and speaking to CS on the phone to be told the CPU, GPU and case were out of stock i had an email arrive just before 9 to state the order is now in build

It seems these are now starting to filter through so good luck anyone else with one on order

Last edited:

Derngek

Silver Level Poster
Good news, After the email saying my case was out of stock and speaking to CS on the phone yesterday and being told the CPU, GPU and case were out of stock i had an email arrive just before 9 to state the order is now in build

It seems these are now starting to filter through now so good luck anyone else with one on order
Nice one, looks like it will be there before xmas. I'm just waiting on 5900x cpu to complete my build.

Nivek

Silver Level Poster
Nice one, looks like it will be there before xmas. I'm just waiting on 5900x cpu to complete my build.
Same. Maybe it's the pessimist in me but I have an awful feeling that when they get the 5900X back in stock the 6800 XT will no longer be in stock and all the 5900 X's will go to builds that are ready!

Derngek

Silver Level Poster
Same. Maybe it's the pessimist in me but I have an awful feeling that when they get the 5900X back in stock the 6800 XT will no longer be in stock and all the 5900 X's will go to builds that are ready
Sales team told me that they were expecting x100 shipments of 5900x, but they had been let down a couple of times for the last few weeks. Safer to assume that it may arrive sometime after xmas. Hopefully the 6800xt would be restocked by then. Only the 6900xt is in stock right now.

bob2083

Got my build ready to ship
5900x cpu with a 3090 gpu .

This was meant to be a present for my son. After seeing others posts I panicked and bought an new xbox as I thought we be waiting months . Now they are both arriving next week

GCColes

The order has been dispatched and I have my dpd tracking number, should be delivered tomorrow, happy days

EDIT

My RAM should turn up tomorrow from the rain forest. I went for Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2 x 8GB (CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18) but now wonder if i should have gone 2 x 16GB (CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18) for £45 more. Only reason would be value per GB of RAM better for the 32GB kit

Last edited:

GCColes

I just took delivery of a rather larger cardboard box...
20201221_182851.jpg

I will post more once my son is in bed and I get a chance to unpack it all

GCColes

Jackpot, nice setup. Top rated 6800xt aib gpu! Case looks premium. Is it 500d?

I chose the minimum RAM allowed as I found better/cheaper kit elsewhere

Case
CORSAIR 275R AIRFLOW TEMPERED GLASS GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Six Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.6GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® STRIX B550-F GAMING (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
4GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz (1 x 4GB)
Graphics Card
NONE, I ALREADY HAVE A GRAPHICS CARD
1st M.2 SSD Drive
500GB SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 GEN 4 PCIe NVMe (up to 5000MB/R, 2500MB/W)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
STANDARD AMD CPU COOLER
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT (Wi-Fi NOT INCLUDED)
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS

Derngek

Silver Level Poster
I chose the minimum RAM allowed as I found better/cheaper kit elsewhere

Case
CORSAIR 275R AIRFLOW TEMPERED GLASS GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Six Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.6GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® STRIX B550-F GAMING (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
4GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz (1 x 4GB)
Graphics Card
NONE, I ALREADY HAVE A GRAPHICS CARD
1st M.2 SSD Drive
500GB SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 GEN 4 PCIe NVMe (up to 5000MB/R, 2500MB/W)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
STANDARD AMD CPU COOLER
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT (Wi-Fi NOT INCLUDED)
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Nice one. Those rgb rams look impressive. The merc looks so good. I'm really digging the design of the gpu.

GCColes

Nice one. Those rgb rams look impressive. The merc looks so good. I'm really digging the design of the gpu.
I'm pleased with the aesthetic, the system is very well put together and very tidy, a couple of minor points, cable ties used for cable management were cut too short and 4 popped off, will replace. There appears to be some minor cosmetic damage to the PSU shroud and the interior of the glass panel but nothing that interferes with the system and what it can do

Derngek

Silver Level Poster
I'm pleased with the aesthetic, the system is very well put together and very tidy, a couple of minor points, cable ties used for cable management were cut too short and 4 popped off, will replace. There appears to be some minor cosmetic damage to the PSU shroud and the interior of the glass panel but nothing that interferes with the system and what it can do
Maybe an idea to take a few pictures and email to PCS just to give them feedback on minor damaged areas of the pc delivered and see what they can come up with.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Maybe an idea to take a few pictures and email to PCS just to give them feedback on minor damaged areas of the pc delivered and see what they can come up with.
Yeah, I'd fully agree with this, not just to get some ideas, but also just to log it with them so they're aware and log it on your account, just in case anything goes wrong due to it in the future.