Bring back...

Flucky

Are there any games that you think would be awesome to release with exactly the same content, plot, characters, sounds - but new and sexy graphics?

I'd love to see The Getaway remastered, and an old classic we had on the '98... Descent!

Oh and Quake II.

BAD SANTA

Er, day of the tentacle, broken sword, discworld, and there was a 3d space game with ships that was on the ps1 that would be cool, also Simon the sorcerer, o and final fantasy 7 please square enix I've only been waiting like 10 years.

Flucky

Er, day of the tentacle, broken sword, discworld, and there was a 3d space game with ships that was on the ps1 that would be cool, also Simon the sorcerer, o and final fantasy 7 please square enix I've only been waiting like 10 years.

lol I've read the majority of Terry Pratchett's discworld books, and only just now found out there's a game :p +rep

BAD SANTA

Discworld the game is amazing and so funny but it's an old school point and click adventure like monkey island and day of the tentacle, there still good even now.
Cheers for the rep.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Giants citizen kabuto, jedi knight 2, fifa 98, gekido, command and conquer red alert 2: yuri's revenge, max payne, medal of honor allied assault, black and white, dino crisis, micro maniacs/machine, fahrenheit, true crime, the thing, king kong, total overdose, demolition derby, mortal kombat shaolin monks, tony hawk 2, pital 3d: beyond the jungle, jade cocoon, etc

pcdan

Bronze Level Poster
G Police / Dune(not like CnC4 Graphics) / army men (games on ps1 from 3DO,) old times are great

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Agree with most of those said (especially Giants! Giants 2 or even remastered Giants would do me!).

I'd throw Dungeon Keeper into the mix. Dungeon Keeper 3 looks like it'll never happen, but would looooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeea remastered/updated DK/DK2!