Cars

martinflok

yes also agree with the TC
smail.gif

Corfate

Author Level
Passed my test yesterday, so im now driving my sisters Nissan Micra, woo! ;) Got to love the cost of insurance..

Serendipity

Enthusiast
A late congrats! Insurance will be your worst enemy for years to come on the road. Along with pheasants, pigeons and old people. :D

Corfate

Author Level
Cheers! :D Yeah, it's a pain.. Quotes of about £3500 -.- Theres a flattened hedgehog on the road near my house, and i always seem to hit it, even when i try not too..

JSG10

Expert
Always best to hit the wildlife mate rather than swerve to avoid it and crash into another car or a person! ... Unless of course it's a great big cow or elk or something like that haha

Congratulations though :D And yes, insurance is a real soul stealer... hate it.

Corfate

Author Level
Yeah i guess so.. It's not a pretty sight.. Guts everywhere.. Lovely. Might make a bit of a bang if it was a cow ;)

Cheers! :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
well, there is meant to be a change next year with womens insurance rising and mens dropping to meet in the middle, i think some men went to court about sexism xD

Corfate

Author Level
I can't see insurance companies dropping mens at all, they'll probably just bump up the womans too the same as mens and claw as much money out of people as they can..

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
yeh when i was talking to my sister about it thats what i said but apparently on yahoo it said they are meant to meet in the middle

InfernalBadger

Bronze Level Poster
Here's my baby, not exactly standard, pushing out around 300bhp through the front wheels.

leoncupra1.jpg

Dream car probably a Gallardo, but realistically my next will probably be an Audi S4/5 or BMW 335i Coupe.

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Cheers! :D Yeah, it's a pain.. Quotes of about £3500 -.- Theres a flattened hedgehog on the road near my house, and i always seem to hit it, even when i try not too..

Ouch, that much? I'm 21 and I was lucky to find one for just under £1100.

You can get a high spec P.C with that.. -.-

Luckily my job paid it for me, and my car. I just need to add fuel. I spent £1200 this year on my P.C and I keep reminding myself 'At least you didn't pay your car insurance!!' :D

Corfate

Author Level
Here's my baby, not exactly standard, pushing out around 300bhp through the front wheels.

leoncupra1.jpg

Dream car probably a Gallardo, but realistically my next will probably be an Audi S4/5 or BMW 335i Coupe.

Mhhmm, thats nice!

yeah, reading online, it's been said multiple times that a quote between £3,000-£4,000 is what i should expect.. Anything below £3,000 is a total steal!