Cars

Serendipity

Enthusiast
I drove up to Scotland and back (Hampshire) and clocked in almost 2000 miles in the car within less than 2 weeks, took a road trip with my girlfriend. Driving was fun when you are in Scotland but not getting up there.

You just gotta make sure you have a decent playlist on the journey up :p

When I first drove I wanted to find any excuse to drive... I took a bus for the first time in years the other week. That felt weird...

Corfate

Author Level
I drove up to Scotland and back (Hampshire) and clocked in almost 2000 miles in the car within less than 2 weeks, took a road trip with my girlfriend. Driving was fun when you are in Scotland but not getting up there.

You just gotta make sure you have a decent playlist on the journey up :p

When I first drove I wanted to find any excuse to drive... I took a bus for the first time in years the other week. That felt weird...

I sometimes just say to my mum that im off out for a drive just for the hell of it ;)

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Yeah thats my idea car too, I have a soft spot for VW. Damn it's so expensive... a friend of mine was considering getting that but the insurance would be £3.5k for it haha.

InfernalBadger

Bronze Level Poster
Indeed, they deserve ultimate respect for making that, and then making one faster just because they can, lol :D (Shame about the nasty orange on the SS)

JSG10

Expert
Yeah but what a way to die! I would gladly take that risk to drive a car like that, I would die and crash into hell with a massive smile on my face and a whole ton of adrenaline coursing through me!

R3H4N

Im also into my cars :) heres my Pride and Joy..always been into the classic Honda's :D
2331a9aa.jpg

liamnic2

Super Star
My pride and joy

2011-Porsche-Cayenne-Turbo-black-color-option-1.jpg

Once I get my licence and a good pay.

But until then I am stuck with ............

022.jpg

Last edited:

Pauly

Bronze Level Poster
Here's the '68 Plymouth Road Runner I used to own
My68Roadrunner.jpg

Here's my 1979 Vette on a trailer in Arizona
vetteontrailer.jpg

My newly arrived toy (2006)
Vetteathome-2.jpg

Here's my Work's vehicle, Ettie the Shire, nature's own 4 wheel drive [rollinglaugh]
582281_10150834680582536_824039618_n.jpg