Cleaning your PC.....

loso64

Seeing as @AgentCooper now has me traumatised at the prospect of nearly zapping my PC I think I'll have to invest.....
it is worth it imo. Price is a bit steep, but it is a lot more powerful than a can is, you dont risk condensation like with a can and in the end it is cheaper too as it will outlive thousands of cans. Those cans dont last at all.

ColEyt

Gold Level Poster
Just finsihed my second monthly PC clean and dust - fans and interior gently vacuumed - being careful not to knock anything in there of course - HDD bay too - and glass cleaned inside and out.

I do have my system on quite a lot each day but I am still amazed at how much dust accumulates in the fan filters. The RGB looks a little better afterwards I think!

My plan is to keep this as a monthly event. It's a short period of time that both my system and I set aside every 4 weeks to chat and get to know eachother better - an important first step and necessary part of a long relationship in my view.

What do the rest of you do? Do you regularly clean your system too? What's your maintenance regime?
You mean you don't do this on a monthly basis ;)

For some reason I find watching these so relaxing

ColEyt

Gold Level Poster
O

M

G

!

:oops:

Further evidence to support my motion that PC owners should require licences - just like dogs and guns.
Think that is the 5th or 6th system he has cleaned and posted online.

I'm sure he is just as bewildered as us, how people can let their system get into such a condition

NoddyPirate

Grand Master

I'm sure he is just as bewildered as us, how people can let their system get into such a condition
And how they are still working when they get to him! That one must have had zero airflow inside that case!

I can see that it would be a satisfying thing to undertake though - like detailing a car......

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

You don't wanna see mine :censored:

I'm a poster child for a serious dust problem.

I actually think a band of pigmies come into my room while I'm sleeping and ditch their ash from their fireplaces or something like that, I refuse to believe it's all dust!

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
You don't wanna see mine :censored:

I'm a poster child for a serious dust problem.

I actually think a band of pigmies come into my room while I'm sleeping and ditch their ash from their fireplaces or something like that, I refuse to believe it's all dust!
I am so disappointed to hear that! You would think that with all your extra arms your PC would be absolutely sparkling! 🕷️

ColEyt

Gold Level Poster
And how they are still working when they get to him! That one must have had zero airflow inside that case!

I can see that it would be a satisfying thing to undertake though - like detailing a car......
You should watch episode 9 of his first series of pc cleaning, as that is a system that an American equivalent of PCS sent to him, that had been returned to themselves. That one required a vacuum cleaner ;)