Cleaning your PC.....

ColEyt

Gold Level Poster
You don't wanna see mine :censored:

I'm a poster child for a serious dust problem.

I actually think a band of pigmies come into my room while I'm sleeping and ditch their ash from their fireplaces or something like that, I refuse to believe it's all dust!
Well if you have an annual holiday to Florida, take your pc with you and get it cleaned for free, with the added bonus that we can all watch the video, and give you grief about how dirty it was :D

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
You don't wanna see mine :censored:

I'm a poster child for a serious dust problem.

I actually think a band of pigmies come into my room while I'm sleeping and ditch their ash from their fireplaces or something like that, I refuse to believe it's all dust!
I’ve still got that picture of your desk saved. If I ever get too comfortable with life and need to remind myself of the ceaseless chain of horrors that the world harbours... I just look at that photo.

A1086CEE-939E-4549-A62D-F58D130E1221.gif

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
I’ll show you the pic if you’re ever in a situation where you need your eyes to bleed 👍
It’s important to have a contingency plan for everything in life. So I’m happy I have the ‘eyes need to bleed’ scenario covered.🙂

Congrats on your snazzy new forum title, by the way 🙂
Why thank you! I’ve already showed my mother what I’ve become. She’s confused and not all that impressed actually. She wants to know why I couldn’t contribute anything to the world as a child.