Complaints Department

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
hV11R.jpg

jackh

Bronze Level Poster
hey, bright spark, whats your email address, i got a complaint for you (i took a print screen before you guys deleted it)

Gorman

Author Level
PaulH can be contacted through official support channels such as the call centre on 0844 499 4000 the on-site email system or even [email protected]

I am looking through the logs and dont see any posts deleted today?

Maestro

That is correct. Jackh posts were deleted due to the abusive and threatening nature of his posts. If you have a greivance jack, then by all means contact us on the offical channels or post on here for advice etc, but no matter how upset you are keep it civilised. We will not tolerate the straight up rant, with threatening comments and inuendo. Glad you got a screen print. If you want to come and vsit me at our premises (you are only local and have been before) I can show you why your posts were not acceptable.

Last edited:

LDUK

Master Poster
Oh now i see it
HAHAHA I lol'd so hard at that comment.

Oh snap. We need a forum, kinda like a garbage can, where all the foul stuff goes. Many forums have them, and tend to have a waning about how they may find foul language and stuff. Sounds so interesting lol.

If my computer exploded and blew off my hand, I could never be mad at you guys :wub: