Current lead times

StuartB

I ordered a desktop on 15th (393706) and up to today it was still showing as Pre-Production ..I thought perhaps parts were OOS but I spoke to "Live Support" earlier today and he said everything was in stock and, helpfully,he had put it as "Priority" so hopefully things should move along now .
Is it a Public Holiday on Monday??
EDIT ...It's just been changed to In Building :D
EDIT ...and now it's in QC

Last edited:

D.J.V.1

Any one else waiting for their laptop its been in building for last 2 weeks waiting for wirless card, all i keep getting told is next week a wait a week and then next week, please hurry up i want my laptop

Are you guys busy at the moment just wondering because I ordered a pc at the weekend and just want to know if it could be delayed, not that I've been waiting long or anything I'm just curious.

StuartB

Are you guys busy at the moment just wondering because I ordered a pc at the weekend and just want to know if it could be delayed, not that I've been waiting long or anything I'm just curious.

If it's any help I ordered mine on 15 May and it's getting delivered tomorrow ..

If it's any help I ordered mine on 15 May and it's getting delivered tomorrow ..

Yeah I might be waiting a while then because I'm in southern Ireland so it will probably take a bit longer. Kinda sucks because it's my birthday in 2 days and I have exams coming up so I will prob be pretty busy when it does come. Oh well I guess I'll just keep refreshing the track your order page lol!

StuartB

Nah..That just makes things worse.You'll get an e-mail when it's Status changes and a Text Message when it's on it's way if you have given them a Mob Number

Last edited: