Dead Space 2

BAD SANTA

Anybody played this on pc yet, I loved the first one so will probably get this when I have finished the games I've got.
Are the graphics any good?

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
Oddly enough i picked it up the other day with the other dead space dvd :D

Love the avatar btw + rep just for that :)

Cool, twas rather good, just wondering if most who had played had seen it, as tis done as an anime ish.

Thanks lol....(back at ya... for your avatar,awesome lol), speaking of which... is that Byakuya (I read the bankai after lookin at the pic and zoomed in on the avatar :p), and a 'representation' of Yachiru, or just a comical take of Senbonzakura?

Regardless, lovin it lol :)

Last edited:

Gorman

Author Level
Thanks lol....(back at ya... for your avatar,awesome lol), speaking of which... is that Byakuya (I read the bankai after lookin at the pic and zoomed in on the avatar :p), and a 'representation' of Yachiru, or just a comical take of Senbonzakura?

Regardless, lovin it lol :)

Its a play on byakuya's thousand cherry blossoms zanpakuto, shaking a pee'd off cherry blossom tree xD

haha awesome lol :D

(I made several edits to my post before this... but you replied lightening fast, so yeah :p)

Byakuya's bankai is so lame, Hitsugaya's bankai is much cooler :D

erm, ok.

what just happened?

Gorman

Author Level
kids these days eh, with their music and their Byakuya bankai Yachiru Senbonzakura zanpakuto Hitsugaya's

when i was a lad we played outside and were grateful.

Matt

Bright Spark
Bought this on friday from steam. Loved the first game, and this game is awesome. Playing this game witha g35 headset is a sure fire way to get yourself a heart attack, just a heads up.

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
kids these days eh, with their music and their Byakuya bankai Yachiru Senbonzakura zanpakuto Hitsugaya's

when i was a lad we played outside and were grateful.

Yes, the world of anime is a strange one. On that topic, the anime werre talking about is called Bleach.

Yeah :p

JSG10

Expert
I've at least heard of Bleach. Just never really got into anime/manga. Too many out there and about a thousand series of each one.

Matt

Bright Spark
I completd it last night. Fun game, can see myself playing it through again at least once.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Just started playing it, great to see if picks up your stuff from Dead Space!

So far no pants soiled... there is time....