Defiance II (6th Gen) Delays

MK93

2nd working day (says in building). Hopefully it will arrive by 18th/19th (paid the £29 5 day Fast Track).

I chose the 965m, i7 6700HQ, Samsung 256GB EVO and Samsung M.2 PCie 250GB. I was going to go with 970 but, Dota 2, CS:GO, Overwatch is the only thing I actually would play while on the Laptop.

Last edited:

starfarer

15th working day for me. This is just what happens when you order custom builds. It will take time but it will be worth the wait. I'm really hoping no more delays though.

It's not the delay that bothers me really, it that it has moved around a lot.

When speccing the build it said they should gets parts on 30/11 then when I ordered it said not until the 14th, then a fews days later it said 3rd then back to 14th.

I would just like to know when I should start getting excited.

Mr Matt

It's not the delay that bothers me really, it that it has moved around a lot.

When speccing the build it said they should gets parts on 30/11 then when I ordered it said not until the 14th, then a fews days later it said 3rd then back to 14th.

I would just like to know when I should start getting excited.

My latest update for today:

"Clevo P650RG (8GB GTX-980M, i7-6700HQ) - Stock is now due in on 08-12-2015."

So nearly time for me to get excited again. Until tomorrow's update.

orost

My Defiance (15"/980M/6700HQ) has just been built, a whole week ahead of the latest estimate from just a few hours earlier. 7th working day. That's very pleasing, but also quite odd, I have to say!

Last edited:

Mr Matt

My Defiance (15"/980M/6700HQ) has just been built, a whole week ahead of the latest estimate from just a few hours earlier. 7th working day. That's very pleasing, but also quite odd, I have to say!

Mine has also gone into testing. It only spent about 2 hours being built.

starfarer

Sadly mine had more parts out of stock :-( hard drive followed by screen, so I will have to wait til the 18th before it can get built

orost

I am posting this from my Defiance. It arrived today, two weeks after the order was placed. Can't complain!