Delivery Address

Snake5k6

When I was reading through the financing details, It said that my invoice and delivery addresses had to be the same, the one the card is registered on. But now that I have ordered the PC, I cna apparently change the delivery address.

Just wanted to know if I can actually change the delivery address because I wanted the PC sent straight to my Uni halls address but I had to put in my home address because of what it said.

Sleinous

Author Level
This should hopefully be possible, btw ur halls officers are gonna love u when they hsve to haul that box into storage till u come collect haha

Last edited:

steveuk87

Super Star
haha yeah slenious!! haha!! but just give them a call on tomorrow/monday and they should be able to change it for you buddy!!

Steve

Snake5k6

Haha, cheers guys. The post officer has already had about 10 PC's to lug around since I moved there 3 weeks ago, and hopefully this will make it 11 :p

Gorman

Author Level
As far as i am aware the address cannot be changed on a finance order.

I would contact us on monday morning (relevant staff not in on Saturday) to confirm this and see if there is any way around it.

JMOB

Bronze Level Poster
Snake5k6

We can sometimes accept a different address for a Finance order, but we will do a full review on the details provided.

If you are in Halls of Residence, this will probably be ok as long as the details are traceable. Send an email showing the updated details. This will be forwarded for review.

Snake5k6

Oh right, that sounds good. I take it i'd have to send the email to [email protected] stating i'd like to change the delivery address from A to B?

Should I change the details on the website too or leave that well alone?

Gorman

Author Level
Leave the website alone for now and send to the address you pasted up there, put your forum username in the subject, ta.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
You can amend it on the website if you like. Once you press the "Go" button though your order will be marked for delivery address checking and won't be able to be dispatched until this is complete, so please do this sooner rather than later. :)

Snake5k6

Would they be able to ship to a different name too? I went and bought it without finance, via the full straight up payment option but the payment and account was all under my mum's name. My uni post officer won't accept post that isn't addressed directly to me.

JMOB

Bronze Level Poster
Customers should be aware that changes of delivery address are all reviewed.

If you make changes, you may be asked to prove your ID by providing your alphanumberic driving licence and date of birth/sending in a copy of your passport/providing a utility bill in your name.

By taking these steps we avoid fraudulent transactions and keep our prices at the competitive rate which made you choose us in the first place!

Snake5k6

I have indeed changed it, but I can send in whatever's required when needed. As i've put in halls of residence as my delivery address I suppose I can send a copy of my student card?

JMOB

Bronze Level Poster
That should be fine.

You can email the copy to {removed for spam protection}

Tell him you've changed your delivery address and here is proof of ID for him to check.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake5k6

When I try to email Matt, I get an instant email reply saying message failed to send.

I've sent an email to the enquiery address but is there another one I can send it to?

JMOB

Bronze Level Poster
Sorry, snake5k6

My mistake. Send it to {removed for spam protection}

Last edited by a moderator: